Well after our our weekend we're pretty tired so we appreciate everyone not posting much this weekend while we try to recover.
Ace is apparently having problems and we wish him a quick and speedy recovery! We suspect it has to do with his trying concentrating on lucky's dinky Wank Picture of the Moment. We too have found ourselves, x-ray goggles pulled down, eyes inches from the monitor trying to get a better looksee at what currently is occupying his, um, fancy. Lucky calls his hand fancy right? Like banky calls his Fist of Fury? When did everyone name their hand? Mine is just called hand which is really boring!
In all seriousness though we hope ace can get on top of this headache thing in a hurry and get better! He's always missed when not about!
Chaste4MsCass Takes Another Step
Towards his total enslavement. I don't really understand it, meaning exactly how this is suppose to work but chaste gave further explanation and apparently once this chastity device is in place it will take a scalpel to remove it (or a key from MsCassandra which I've formed the impression is statistically less likely). CRINGE - we told you that chaste plays hardcore and I wish him well. I've got an old dissection kit with a scalpel (might have some dried frog guts on it) laying about if chaste needs it! We at the Occasional Assassin have got your back chaste!
News Flash: Lucky Spanks the Monkey
OK, Okaaaayyy it's a slow news day and that's not really news - sigh
Sleepy jem Phones in Tease Time Report
Well she did. Read it and tell me I'm wrong. Lucky isn't going to like this jem, nope. You're in big trouble now missy!!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment