Sunday, May 04, 2008

With Deepest Regrets

Well despite drinking my own weight in Tres Generaciones Anejo Friday night we at BillyBear Labs regretfully inform our gentle readers that I was unable to roll back the space time continuum and make Princess post to her blog. We suspect Princess never will again post and her blog will become a ghost town filled with tumbleweeds like banky's. I'm sorry, I thought it would work, I even ate the worms.

What? She posted? You sure? Well I guess it worked then huh. Actually I was pretty confident it would, it is science after all. I should probably drink more often, for the betterment of man of course.

Breaking News: The Weekly Assassin not acquired by LDW for use as a phone sex site so we're um still here much to the relief of everyone.

Podcast Canceled: My podcast Webkinz, Myth or Reality was not picked up by the networks after I refused to work with Chris Matthews. He's just a dick.

Photo-montage of GothGirl: Taken after I ralphed in the bathtub during the Tres Generaciones Anejo experiment. We don't shy away from showing our readers the darker side of science like they do at lucky's blog. I must have shot these from the bathroom floor, I really can't recall. She said the 'thumbs up' one was after she saw Princess's post.

4 comments:

  1. *Photo-montage of GothGirl*

    Would you PLEASE let this poor girl EAT something?????

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Would you PLEASE let this poor girl EAT something?????"

    The montage suggests to me that she HAS eaten something. Is she not bending over into the tub scooping up billybears barf? Clearly she is putting it into that glass on the edge of the tub. The thumbs up signifies how much she enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you PLEASE let this poor girl EAT something?????

    Sheesh! Lucky wants her to quit smoking; you want a little more meat on her bones. Breaks out stenopad and a pencil. So, are you two her PARENTS? I bet Madonna's Like a Prayer was on when it happened. Was it Ecstasy, Cocaine or just plain lust that had you two begat your Gothic love child?

    Jem when you found out you were carrying lucky's seed, how did it feel to be pregnant and alone? Is that when you first started drinking or had that been a problem from earlier in your youth?

    Lucky, was it good? I mean until you found out jem was preggers and she put on all that weight? Is that why you left her?

    Say something! stomps foot I can't win a Pulitzer if you just stand that with the WTF? expression on your face! Well maybe for photography CLICK

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thumbs up signifies how much she enjoyed it!

    ::WTF? expression:: YUCK!

    ::runs to bathtub::

    ReplyDelete