Thursday, June 28, 2007

How to Get That First Princess Call

Well I'm not in the chatroom nearly as much as I use to be (wistful sigh) but I do everything in my power to make TeaseTime. Recently I've noticed quite few people fundamentally asking the same question:

Princess, how do I get a call with you?

There are small hurdles and I was incredibly lucky with the 20-20 hindsight thing, but I happened to catch Her at the right time in the right mood. So what advice can I impart because much like you all I had read Her blog (in its entirety) listened to all of Her MP3s and knew that I wanted very much to talk to Her.

MsGrace is very popular. You have to keep that in mind, I mean really keep that in mind, because it may take a few tries to get that first call.

My advice, the Ps, "Polite and Persistent" in that order. On the persistent thing don't go crazy and fill Her mailbox with emails or flood her with IMs but you know, take a shot now and then. She's rarely 'on the board' meaning when you hit the cock control or sissy school site you most likely wont see Her signed in there.

Keep in mind Her hours of operation which of course can vary :-) However you will very rarely be able to call Her before 10PM Eastern and most likely never on the first call.

She is everything She says She is and then some.

Go to Her events in the chatroom, TeaseTime (10PM Eastern on Thursdays) and Midnight Madness with MsKate (11:59PM Eastern on Tuesdays) and try and get to know Her a little and more importantly let Her get to know you. Those events are chaotic fun so don't expect some sort of one on one chat when She's in the room.

Then when you IM Her identify yourself by your chatroom moniker and ask if She's taking calls. Don't just say "hi" or "you're hot"- I mean you can but don't expect a response. You can even do this as an offline IM down the lines of, "Hi Princess, I was wondering if you were taking calls tonight and if you can squeeze me in, you can call me between 1AM to 4AM. Here's my number ..." You have to let Her KNOW you're interested in more than idle chat, you want a call. Also what KIND of call, what are you into, cock-control, humiliation, sissy...? Believe me that isn't the end of the list. There's very little She wont do so give Her a category or two, not a book. That's what the call is for :-)

Once you get a call or two in She will chat if She's around and in the mood.

In the email or IM tell Her what you're thinking and feeling (not just "I'm hard"). How Her voice makes you feel, how Her stories or MP3s connected with you on some level. Why you want to call Her.

Finally, be honest with your reasons for wanting to call. If it's bullshit She'll smell it a mile away! And don't sweat the reasons. She's incredibly open minded but complete honesty is HUGE with Princess.

Then if the stars are in alignment you will get that first call, if not this time well be polite and keep trying!

Is it worth the effort? Oh my yes!

For my gentle readers, it might be fun if you commented on how you managed to get ahold of Princess the first time :-)

8 comments:

  1. This isn't specifically about Ms. Grace although its been wonderful to know her and Ms. Kate through the chats. What is really great is when you find the one mistress you really connect with. That's how it was with Ms. Carmen and me. I called her completely cold (without emails or IMs), and she had me on the second call. In my case, it is Ms. Carmen's love of the transgendered community that really endears me to her. For anyone who calls any of the mistresses, it may be something completely different. That's what I needed... someone who understood me and could help me grow. Ms. Carmen says I've helped her too with her other callers. Now that's what I call a good friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is really great is when you find the one mistress you really connect with.

    There it is. I don't know how much of my blog you've perused StephMarie but I feel it's largely a testament to how connected I feel with Princess Grace.

    I do try to please Her so and we're friends too which is awesome! One day, oh one day I hope to become 'a bud' (you have to hear her say it - LOL) but you know me, I'm frequently confused and might already be one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My story is a little different from Steph's.

    I remember my first call with Princess Grace. Sept. 21, 2006... I had just spent the last couple of months doing the "get connected" dance with Her, and I would've called Her much much sooner if I didn't have Realworld scheduling problems.

    During the whole time before the first call happened, I always tried to do a couple of things when contacting Princess. I always tried to be respectful, I trusted Her, and I was honest with Her. I also kept in mind that She was VERY busy and Her time was valuable, and that I wasn't the only one trying to get close to Her.

    In the months before actually calling Her, the extra waiting time let us grow closer and closer. Even though it wasn't by choice that it took so long to call, having the long wait before the call let us get to know each other so much better, and I think made the first call so much better as well. It was well worth the long wait!

    I found Princess to be the perfect match for me, and I'm happy that She felt like I was worth keeping.

    If you'd like to read about my first call with Princess Grace, go to http://littlebitchass.blogspot.com/2006/09/well-its-about-time-well-i-finally-did.html

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  4. *One day, oh one day I hope to become 'a bud' (you have to hear her say it - LOL)*

    I thought you already were one of those???

    Oh wait, you said bud with a "d" and not "tt"...

    My bad... sorry...

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you'd like to read about my first call with Princess Grace

    Darn it jem's link got truncated

    Go HERE to read her story

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been calling Princess just over two years now. True to my name, I was damn lucky to get that first call. I had called many others and had a good time but a couple not so good too. I was going to make one more call and if it wasnt good then I was going cold turkey. I looked and saw that Princess Grace was signed on. I had never talked to her before so I thought I would give it a try. I called her number and she happened to pick up. Needless to say I did not have to go "cold turkey." I wrote about the first call somewhere but I think its gone now. Perhaps I should tell that story again sometime. It was truly a great call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I wrote about the first call somewhere but I think its gone now. Perhaps I should tell that story again sometime. It was truly a great call."

    Yes lucky, tell about your first call. lol I still remember it clear as day. ::giggles:: I remember the things going on in My head when the morning came. lol So tell your side...and then I will tell Mine of the same night. lmao

    PS Im so glad you called that first night.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Princess...I will tell all from my point of view.

    Would love to hear your side as well.

    ReplyDelete