Finally the fool slipped up and was caught on a security camera. Cloaked in her own wickedness this dark murky figure is hard to discern and may have an unhealthy interest in Darth Vader helmets. We at the labs are hoping someone might be able to aid us in identifying this scourge by recognizing this silhouette.Has anyone seen this MONSTROUS HORROR?! Who is it? We know 'jewel' is some code name but ace and lucky both have solid alibis.
This 'jewel' is no one's 'gem' heh ... heh yeah you're right mittens it is pretty funny. I've always been punny that way ... heh OH! And thanks mittens for finding this still and identifying the work of this 'jewel!'
TracerBulletBilly has agreed to take on this case and track down this bitch once he's released from his Tijuana jail cell. "Shouldn't take too long to find this freak," the hard nosed PI said, "I mean the illegitimate daughter of Popeye and Olive Oyl can't be that hard to find. Look at those freakishly fat forearms!"
Finally to the kind Samaritan who sent all of that fresh salmon. billybear says, "Thanks! It took awhile but I ate it and mittens enjoyed watching me eat every bite!"

I hope you find this nut really soon, because anybody who wears a Darth Vader helmet and a dress at the same time is definitely a wierdo and should not be walking free on our streets.
ReplyDeleteAs for Tracer... hahahahaha! What a maroon!
little bitchass
I hope you find this nut really soon
ReplyDeleteTracer gets out in about two weeks so the nut is safe for now.
and a dress
A dress? How did you know it's a dress? We thought it was a radiation suit.