The three Pez catch her square in the mouth and she starts chewing with this worried look on her face.
"HA! Admit defeat you pixie bitch! Submit to King BillyBear! Talk dirty to me!!! Make me beg to cum!"
"NEVER!" - pooft
"Awww poor baby, gassy already? Does someone have poopie panties?"
She buries her face in her hands and races to her room. As I hear the door slam she shrieks, "I HATE YOU!" - pooft
Naturally she phones all her friends with whatever passes for a phone these days and the war is on. Humanity enlists Hollywood to help with the war effort and soon the money just rolls in. We purchase the finest weapons from ace's weapons labs which were acquired from billybear labs when I skipped into the future.War raged across the world ensnaring other races such as the giant ants and dolphins. Once friendly to humanity now they stand with the pixie menace. We could never figure out why.
These were dark, dark days. We even had to enlist the aid of our children. It was bad. Naturally I was blameless for most of the havoc and trying to restore peace in our time.
I saw little of Princess Blossom who was calling herself Tinkerbell and acting all stuck up. She was a pain in our side but remarkably susceptible to Pez and Oreos which would take her out of the picture for a few days.
And then the tide began to turn. Particularly with the invention of the donut hole cannon which could fire donut holes and Oreo double stuffs in a single clip. It played havoc with both their air raids and ground attacks. Firing yummy sweetness at an impressive 200 rounds per second.
Running low on precious sperm and tired of farting the pixies sue for peace. I'm sent to act as the negotiator. Quietly I tap on Blossom's door. "Blossom?"
"Go away!"
I ease the door open into a pink, girlie girl room. She's sitting on the bed painting her toenails. She glances up at me and says, "I said to go away!"
"Blossom we need to come to terms on the ..." My conversation stalls as I stare at the cutest pair of white panties you ever did see just barely peeking out from under her pink miniskirt.
She's looking at me speculatively, the beginnings of a smirk crossing her lips, "You like my panties 'King' BillyBear? They're really so very soft ..."
Negotiations sorta went downhill from there. The next thing I know I'm begging her to let me strap myself into the milking machine! They made some improvements like you're completely immobile and your pixie tormentor has total control over the device.
That's an improvement right? RIGHT?!
They also discovered that precum is far more powerful magically than sperm. They made incredible improvements on the aneros.
She edged me for hours, maybe days, time blurred. She pranced and teased and taunted me as I spilled every naughty secret I had begging for release. She was very good at what she did, maybe too good.
"P-P-P-Princess Grace?"
Giggling, "Buh-buh-buh-billybear?"
"I was told you moved on ... became pure energy or something like that."
"Just because I moved on doesn't mean that I can't move back if I want to, and how hard is it for a pure energy being to manifest itself into this plane of existence. I knew you'd fall for 'Princess Blossom' silly old bear, and you had a point about the milking machines. This is suppose to be fun, you are suppose to cum very, very hard when permitted. Who wants some autopilot orgasm once you've learned there can be so much more? So, 'King' billybear, you having fun?"
"Well I wouldn't mind cumming ... for You."
Laughter greets this request., "Are you kidding me? Of course you're going to cum for Me baby! I guarantee it." She says as She starts edging me with that infernal machine, "Let Me get you good and ready teddy bear!"
I'm begging, anything, held on the edge by a total cock teasing BITCH of an expert.
"Wanna cum honey bunny? Wanna cum for Me?"
"OH MY GOD YES!!! You PROMISED!"
"I did pwomise didn't I? Well then here you go My legendary 'King' billybear, My fighter! I'm sending you back to past Me. You know the Me that was soooo easy to convince to let you, heck, anyone cum. Apparently I was Princess cummy pants to hear you tell it. I'm sending you back to Me in such a high state of want and need how can I say 'no'? I'm also sending these two blog entries back for My perusal a little ahead of you. They should help lots in making your case! You'll appear right at the start of My TeaseTime darling about day eight of My fast. Oh I remember that, good times, good times. Knowing Me I'll probably get you off right away! I was so filled with compassion during those fasting days!
buh-buh-buh byeeee byeeee billyeee - good luckeeee"
I hear that taunting laugh as I spiral back in time ...



"Naturally she phones all her friends with whatever passes for a phone these days"
ReplyDeleteiPhones no doubt
"They made some improvements like you're completely immobile and your pixie tormentor has total control over the device."
ReplyDeleteI want one!
iPhones no doubt
ReplyDeleteWell of course :-) I really wanted one of those devices but Jobs is yakking about not using Java in it or something (I'm not paying a lot of attention at the moment though I look forward to embarrassing some clerk by steering the thing to the chatroom and seeing what we shall see). I also tend to go for version 1.1 when not overcome by lust for the technology.
I've got my eye on that puppy
It takes a very special bear to go into a utopian future filled with peace love and understanding, and start a war between the human race and pixies. Welcome back, and sorry to hear about all those staples you got last night.
ReplyDeleteBut whatever happened to Ace, Jemmie, Lucky and Pantysue? Didn't they get into a stargate to try and find you or something?
Didn't they get into a stargate to try and find you or something?
ReplyDeleteLucky bailed because Princess turned green. Probably for the best. It's mentioned in his "Its Not Easy Being Green" post.
sorry to hear about all those staples you got last night
They hurt more coming out than goin in and after the third one or so my butt was numb, just numb. I was glad my family showed up and helped me out. My attorney isn't sure quite yet on how to proceed but he's a vicious monster, used to be Hunter S. Thompson's attorney :-)
Boy, oh boy. Your little stroll into the future sure left us with a nice mess to clean up! Lucky tried to get me into that stargate to go find you, but I figured, since the future isn't yet written, you were safer there than here. At least that's the theory I'm working on...
ReplyDeleteThen you sent back that message about destroying Tinkerbell to my blog... I guess you have no way of knowing this, but it is that message that began the great Pixie Revolt of '08, leading to their control of all Earth's milking equipment. And you know what that leads to. I could actually feel the time ripples from that one. Or maybe some pixie ate a crueler... Who knows.
So I have spent the last few days trying to get the pixie community to simmer down... They have been looking for you. Tink is gonna be okay, I think... But you better watch out for whistlin' Dixie the Pixie... She doesn't cotton to you flying humanoid violence. (Don't worry, I told them you were a My Little Pony to get them off your trail.)
My point is... Apparently the pixie community reads your blog frequently. If you want to avert certain disasters in the far flung future, I suggest you stop threatening pixies in your blog. Only you can prevent automated milking.
Also... Welcome back! It's good to be in the same time stream with you, it makes it easier to keep an eye on you.
My point is...
ReplyDeleteYes, unlike me you were starting to ramble.
Also... Welcome back!
Thank you ace :-)
It's good to be in the same time stream with you, it makes it easier to keep an eye on you.
Well ... I'm working on another device which I'm hoping will 'open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.'
I call it the Lovecraftathon. Pretty neat huh?
I've been having the strangest dreams and this, well, THING called Yog-Sothoth keeps whispering to me instructions on how to build the thing. I should be done in ten days or so.
Then I will rip a hole in the universe and just see what's on the other side! You tagging along ace, you know to keep an eye on me and all?
Then I will rip a hole in the universe and just see what's on the other side! You tagging along ace, you know to keep an eye on me and all?
ReplyDeleteSure Billy! I've got all sorts of vacation time saved up! Let's go! Road trip!