Friday, June 01, 2007

Free ggrrrrACE!!!

As I'm sure you all know ace has managed transmorgify himself into a really hot little number and is now being held captive by Lucky Pet for his own perverse needs.

I asked MsGrace, before she was apparently slain by 'Jimmy' who sent a chat thunder sound effect that blew Her right out of the water not to be seen since, said She liked ace caged. So no help there ace. I mention, because of the love we all feel for Princess, that Jimmy did not really kill Her and that She was dealing with a pretty severe thunderstorm on Her end of the line. Most likely She is dealing with a power outage and all is well but we should all tread carefully around Jimmy much like we do pothead. Anyway it was a hell of a TeaseTime and I look forward to jem's post on it.

What was I talking about? Something ... was it important? ... wait for it ... Oh yeah ace, or as she now prefers to be called ggrrrrACE!!!

Princess is apparently fasting but not to free ace so I volunteered to fast for ace and only eat his patented Oreo triple stuffs (which cause you to loose weight) until he was freed, but now that Jimmy has taken care of Princess who he called the Wicked Witch of the West, well sorta anyway, there was a definite allusion there! He might have even used a metaphor, the bastard!

What? ... oh yeah white slavery rings ... they're bad. No that wasn't it. Someone is caged but I'm not sure it's against their will.

Ace? Really?! Who would want to cage ace? Ohhh yeah...

So ggrrrrACE!!! even joined PETA to try and get out of lucky's cage of eternal deviancy making pathetic '...um...' sounds. The whole nine yards! NADA.

MsGrace MsAva MsReese MsTara MsVeronica UnidentifiedMistress (once She returns my calls) and I plan to interview Lucky Pet and get to the bottom of these atrocities. Not that they're on Jimmy's scale. Boy you think I'm a handful MsAva you should have seen Jimmy last night he even called MsTara a witch (but not in a good way more of a kill the witch way) and then someone not jem (yeah I know, go figure) managed to get spanked.

So I'm WHAT IS IT MITTENS? WOULD YOU QUIT INTERRUPTING ME?!

Ace? What about him?

OK, sheesh!

Ace is in a cage, let's all band together and free him. Wait a minute, maybe ggrrrrACE!!! likes being in a cage and used by lucky. No? You sure mittens? She wants to be back home with MsKate? Does MsKate know about ggrrrrACE!!!'s plight?

Would somebody please inform MsKate that Her pet has managed to get into a jam? See mittens I even bolded it, someone might notice. I'd do it myself but my hands are full with MsAva at the moment who seems to be irritated with me for some reason I can't fathom. I mean it was a great, in depth interview!

Fine! I'll wrap this up ... sheesh

I f you care as much as I do you'll help to liberate ggrrrrACE!!! blah blah blah

ggrrrrACE!!! you have my total backing until MsAva 'frees' me.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, with friends like these....

    Thank you for your diligence, billy. The sheer quantity of people you have alerted to "my" plight is overwhelming.

    Enjoy the cookies! You do realize mittens is not there, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. billybear has been known to mispell a name (and other important mascots) from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your diligence, billy.

    Anytime ace! I'll always be there for you but NOT_Ace, not so much. Still I will have to get mittens back (yeah I figured that out after roboMittens was caught putting on a mittens suit.)

    Well I hope to get mittens back before crossing swords with MsAva. Maybe lucky will finish with this new interest soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well now you have your mittens back darling, just change her back how she should be. ::giggles::

    http://psoprincess.blogspot.com/2007/06/purrrrrrrrr.html

    ReplyDelete