Thursday, May 31, 2007

Interview with a Princess

MsGrace was interviewed recently by MsAva some UnidentifiedMistress for Her series Get to Know a Mistress! What many Princess observers may not realize is the legendary Editor-In-Sleaze of the magazine Won't Anybody Touch Me? billybear joined MsAva some UnidentifiedMistress in interviewing the mysterious, magnificent 'Dark Princess'

Here is the unedited transcript:

MsAva UnidentifiedMistress: MsGrace a pleasure as always. I do so enjoy our talks!

MsGrace: Well thank you MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress. And ... who ... is?

MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress: I'm not really sure how he got up here ...

billybear: Oh for shits sake! You know who I am!

MsGrace: Wait a minute are you the guy who kept calling Me during My vacation?

billybear: I'm really not at liberty to say and anyway MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress and I are asking the questions here pretty girl. Right MsAva UnidentifiedMistress?

MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress: Actually it's just Me.

billybear: Whatever. Now MsGrace is it true that You're using dark voodoo to raise a vast army of zombies to vote You into the Connecticut House of Representatives and that jem is one of Your undead puppets?

MsGrace
: No.

billybear: I see... Really?! I could have sworn I read that somewhere ... was it lucky's blog?

MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress: Well, MsGrace let's talk about at what point in Your life You first realized You were a Domme, was there some triggering event?

MsGrace: Well MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress You know there comes a time in ...

billybear: Wait, wait, wait. Then why is jem so wooden? And Lucky Pet? You can't deny there is a pattern of zombie cult-like behavior in those You're using to further Your evil, albeit highly desirable, incredibly erotic cock teasing bitch schemes.

MsGrace: No zombie cults. MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress, I'm sure you realized at some point in Your life the power of the tease. The effect it has on men, or at least what I would call real men, those that desire women and all things feminine, those that wish to be, need to be, want to be controlled by Those such as Ourselves.

MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress: Absolutely.

billybear: Princess let's talk about PILFs.

MsGrace: PILFs?

billybear: Pet's I'd Like to Fuck.

MsGrace: Uhhh ...

billybear: Now I'm just going to throw some names out there at random. billy fracking bear!

MsGrace: You are a very nice and funny guy but you are a client of mine and I won't and will not ever meet a client. You know that!!!

billybear: So, 'yes' OK. That was an easy one. How about James Callis? Would You PILF him? OH I bet You'd PILF all over him!

MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress: Who?

MsGrace: The guy who plays Gaius Baltar.

MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress: Oh, I'd hit that! He's a pet of Yours? What's he into?

billybear: This is not about You, MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress! Sheesh.

MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress: I know, I'm just saying I'd totally hit that.

billybear: Quiet You! MsGrace?

MsGrace: He's not a pet of Mine! We're just friends ... so yeah ... after I shave that beard off.

billybear: Oh so he's a FILF (Friend I'd Like to Fuck). I got lots of those. I should throw that one out anyway since MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress had to ruin it by blurting out the answer ... where's jem on this PILF list of Yours? And lucky and banky and ...

MsGrace: THERE IS NO PILF LIST! ... Can we move on?

MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress: MsGrace several have said that Your voice is ...

billybear: Princess, talk about Your relative preference for pygmies.

MsGrace: Uhh...

MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress: Well I think that's about all we have time for.

billybear: What?! There's like forty five minutes left.

MsAva
UnidentifiedMistress: I'd like to thank Princess Grace for taking the time to stop by today, and I would like security to come up here immediately.

billybear: Are there gift bags?

19 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that there are two Mistresses who are gonna have sooooooooo much fun with you next time they see you!

    And... I am NOT an undead zombie! I'm cute and lovable.

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  2. And... I am NOT an undead zombie!

    Then stop gnawing on my arm! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wuz hungry.... missed breakfast today....

    lba

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know Ms Ava but did you just tell her to "Quiet?"

    I bet thats gonna leave a mark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know Ms Ava but did you just tell her to "Quiet?"

    No, I told 'You' to quiet! ...

    ::billy runs::

    ReplyDelete
  6. And who was this "You" of whom you speak? Hmmmm? Sure looked like you were disrespecting a Mistress to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "This is not about You, MsAva! Sheesh"

    This statement looks a little damning too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This statement looks a little damning too!

    Nervous giggle, wrings paws

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sure hope Corruptrix doesn't read this post because I bet she would love to get her hands on this information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least he capitalized "You."

    ReplyDelete
  11. * I sure hope Corruptrix doesn't read this post because I bet she would love to get her hands on this information.*

    What information are you talking about?

    Ohhhhhhhh.... THAT information... that seems kinda disrespectful to me too....

    Oh Miz Avaaaaaaaaaaa.............

    Corruptrix

    ReplyDelete
  12. *shaking head*

    Some never learn their lesson in the pit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know it just occurred to me you all. MsAva was there so I'm not real sure what I'm sweating here. In fact I'm pretty sure She said, "Nice job!" as I was dragged screaming from the room by security.

    But it's hard to recall clearly since MsGrace was macing me at the time and MsAva was trying to give me a nice tap on the butt with Her foot but kept missing and hitting me in the balls.

    Might have been "Fuck you billybear" but I'm pretty sure it was "Nice job!" Pretty sure ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Billy....

    You psychotic little worm!

    Next time I interview anyone, I am going to have to place a binding spell on the transcripts so you don't get your grubby little hands on them! I mean, if you *must* post this interview, you should have at least posted it in its entirety rather than these little excerpts that make my interviewing skills look retarded! Everyone knows I do kick-ass interviews and this is just completely unacceptable and sullies my good name. Oh wait...I just remembered...this wasn't even one of *my* interviews! Billy, are you off the meds again?? Because clearly, you are having one of your schizoid breaks ...you know the ones where you assume multiple personalities? Yes, its making sense now... you are exhibiting the tell-tale sign--"delusions of grandeur". First you believed you were a "prophet" (hahahahaha) and now you are assuming the identity of a my glorious Priestess self.

    For all of this BB...the price you are going to pay will be so steep that you are going to *wish* you were back in The Pit. And you can be rest assured that this time, there will be no shovel for you dig your way out.

    Speaking of shovels, I can't even fathom that there is one big enough to exhume the bullshit little scheme you have going on here...

    Oh, and speaking of going into the ground...I wonder what sort of coffin you will look best in? Perhaps a nice tasteful mahaghony box? Or maybe something in a classic cherry wood? What am I talking about...what will be left of you when I'm done can all fit perfectly into a nice brass urn.

    Love,
    Miz Ava

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love,
    Miz Ava


    Um, MsAva do you know what that word means? I mean I'm getting a mixed message from your comment with you know caskets and psychotic worms and multiple personalities.

    Multiple personalities? Me? ME?! Which one of us are you talking about? billybear, billyPrincess, billyThePervertedElf, billyOdysseus, billyGrendel, MostHolyBilly, MasterBilly ... etc, etc.

    Anyway it's hard to post the entire transcript when I'm being maced and forcibly removed from the room! So I'm not sure why I'm being blamed for that! But Okaaayyyy.

    If I got a TAD exuberant during the interview it's because I was willing to ask the tough probing questions that needed to be asked! I'm a serious journalist, but You already know that, You were there! You saw my seriousnessnessosity!

    Hugs back (but from a safe distance)

    billybear

    ReplyDelete
  16. big enough to exhume the bullshit little scheme you have going on here...

    Hi MsAva, me again :-) I'm guessing in your blind rage you might have misspoke about 'scheme'

    The American Heritage Dictionary informs me that 'scheme' means, "A systematic plan of action"

    If I was, what do you call it, a 'planner' I doubt you would be so irritated. It is a carebear curse though, our natural good looks and adorable natures just seem to piss people off. Who knew?

    Well I'm gonna interview lucky pet next I think about why he keeps a transmorgified ace trapped in a cage. No reason for the interview, I'm just curious. Plus ggrrrrACE is pretty hot.

    ReplyDelete
  17. *I'm guessing in your blind rage you might have misspoke about 'scheme'*

    Oh dear... are you saying that Miz Ava has bad eyesight and is prone to irrational behavior? And that she is capable of MISSPEAKING???

    She seemed to be able to read your interview alright, so her vision must be OK, and she has never been anything but sweet and nice to me. I should zap you just for implying such evil things about her.

    And she seemed to speak pretty clearly in her last comment to you.

    Corruptrix

    ReplyDelete
  18. Billy,

    Originally I was thinking of going with a marble urn for you, but I must admit, the pewter ones just say: "Timeless" to me.

    How fantastic is this going look on my altar:

    http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r299/deviantdiva/?action=view&current=RIP.jpg

    Ashes to ashes, Billy Bear ;)

    Love,
    Miz Ava

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks like MsAva's URL got clipped darn it!

    Is that blood MsAva?

    Click here to see my final resting place.

    Super!

    ReplyDelete