Well that was something. I'm not sure if I'm still a prophet or if lucky is now 'the anointed one.' If it's lucky, well he can have it. This Prophet business is tough!
Thanks to pantysue we all made it out of the desert. She had 'a little free time and decided to find us on our vision quest so that she could get a vision of her own, unfortunately for her but fortunately for us she was a tad late. I heard that I was choppered out, my dessicated husk of a body found partially covered in sand. bankysue is responding well to the cream and now has just a slight bulge on his shoulder. He sometimes laments the loss of his pal.
I know all the others made it out too, their attorneys assure me so!
Well that went rather well, don't you think? Good times, good times ...
Nervous giggle, wrings paws
[end of Wastelands]
billy knocks down the fourth wall with a sledge. I really wanted to say a very heartfelt thanks to jemmie, lucky pet and bankyboo (and pantysue by proxy and without her knowledge) for playing with me! This started out as a story I was just gonna run with until we got to the vision time and then I was going to ask if they wanted to post their own visions. Suddenly posts were springing up all over the place like desert wildflowers.
And the posts and comments are hysterical. Twenty-two as of this writing (26 May 06)
What Fun! Thank you my friends! This was quite a free form collaboration if I say so myself :-)
As always, occasionally mystified when Her pets spin up like this, always in the center, stands Princess Grace, our muse. Welcome back Princess, you have some reading to do, we missed You! soft smile
The next time Princess heads out on vacation maybe we'll all head off into space, StarTrek style. It's a little known fact but Princess loves StarTrek, particularly the original series. You should hear her Klingon, I'm certain she'll say, "buy' ngop majQa'" (That's great news! Good job!) after reading of our tranquil little sojourn into the desert.
Perversion ... the final frontier ... these are the voyages of the Starship Princess Pets ...
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great job, billy.
ReplyDeleteNo, not on leading us through the desert, great job on the story and blog.
This was a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete*after reading of our tranquil little sojourn into the desert.*
ReplyDeleteGreat job, billybear! But tranquil? TRANQUIL???
Princess DID say to bring us back in one piece... this is gonna be a close call for you...
lmao.... LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
little bitchass
lmao.... LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
ReplyDelete::The sometimes Prophet billybear pops another Thorazine into jem's mouth and starts rubbing her throat::
jem, it's OK, really, I've lead you to safety as promised!
Are you choking?!
::starts smacking jem on the back::
always happy to be a part of the fantasy.....
ReplyDelete