The third night was nothing but a blur. I collapsed in my tent from dehydration, hunger and sheer exhaustion. Once in my tent I fell into a slumber instantly. I awoke with a start as the tent flap opened and a cool moist breeze flew in. A wispy trail of fog entered the tent and coalesced inside. A shape started to form from the mist. It was the form of my Goddess.
I reached up but I could not touch her. I don't know why I thought that I could since I have never touched her before and never would. She seemed so close yet completely out of my reach. Then she "spoke." My pet. You have done well in this trek and I will reward you with what you most desire. Lay down on your back. Put your arms above your head. You will find that you cannot move them. Now feel me control "my" cock with my powers.
Without touching me she somehow "stroked" me. I was aroused instantly and her "touch" felt so heavenly. She rhythmically stroked my cock until it was right on the edge. She slowed...she quickened her pace. She told me all the innermost things that she knows drives me crazy. She held me on the edge of orgasm for hours. I bucked my hips in a vain attempt to cum. But she knew me too well and kept me from release. I begged! I pleaded with her as I gazed up at my Goddess. She laughed and giggled at me. No my pet. You will not cum. For hours you have been teased and held on the edge. I know what your need. Now I will leave you but I will be back soon and you will not cum until I return again and I can hear and see you.With one last giggle she was gone. I watched her vapor trail leave the tent and and the flaps opened and closed to mark her departure. I collapsed into sleep. What seemed to be only minutes later, I heard billyProphet calling for everyone to wake up. I left the tent to find it hot and arid again. The feelings from my last night's experience fresh in my mind, I hungered even more for Princess. The little band trudged along until we encountered a quick moving sand storm. I kept plodding on until I realized that I could not see ahead nor hear anything but the howling of the wind. The sand hurt my face as I looked around to find my comrades. I called out. "billy!?...jem!?...banky!?...pantysue!???" I heard no answer. I was alone. I coughed as the sand found its way into my parched throat. What was I going to do now?
[comments]
by
With one last giggle she was gone.
Um, so my name didn't come up? Goody!
nervous giggle, hacking cough
Um, so my name didn't come up? Goody!
nervous giggle, hacking cough
by
*Without touching me she somehow "stroked" me. I was aroused instantly and her "touch" felt so heavenly*
lucky, you are sure living up to your name.
by
lucky, you are sure living up to your name.
by
banky,
While I am lucky, I don't think this was luck. Clearly Princess could see that I could not stroke with a hook and a fin.
by
While I am lucky, I don't think this was luck. Clearly Princess could see that I could not stroke with a hook and a fin.
by
Clearly Princess could see that I could not stroke with a hook and a fin.
Heh, sounds like a challenge to me Princess. Lucky doesn't seem to think You could get him to stroke with a hook and a fin.
Personally lucky I beg to differ :-)
hop hop hop
Heh, sounds like a challenge to me Princess. Lucky doesn't seem to think You could get him to stroke with a hook and a fin.
Personally lucky I beg to differ :-)
hop hop hop

No comments:
Post a Comment