The Wastelands: Table of Contents
The First Vision - Thou Shalt Go Forth (billybear)
Buy In
Moses and Jeremiah Were Carebears? (lucky pet)Yes, In the Cage Again (bankyboo)
The Early Days
Off We Go (billybear)Well, here I am... in the desert... (jem)
A Vision? (lucky pet)
We Rock! (lucky pet)
False Visions
Night of Debauchery (billybear)Visions of the Third Kind (lucky pet)
Day 2 in the desert (jem)
Fun in the Sun (bankyboo)
The Wrath
Out of the Frying Pan ... (billybear)OK, I'm trying not to panic but... (jem)
Woe are We (bankyboo)
The Visions (in order of appearance)
Deserted in the Desert (lucky pet)Vision of a Goddess (bankyboo)
Visions of Princess Grace (billybear)
Graced With A Vision... (jemmie)
Aftermath
Epilogue (billybear)Home James (lucky pet)
The Way Out (bankyboo)
What just happened? (jem)
PantySue's Wasteland
Wasteland - Part One (pantysue)Big Trouble! - Part Two (pantysue)
AutoErotica! - Part Three (pantysue)

Great Idea
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't mind, but I'm stealing this to add to my blog too!
ReplyDeleteWish I'd thought of it....
little bitchass
I had already gone through Most of the entries when I was told to go to this table of contents. lol Do you have any idea how long it took Me to read through all the posts and comments. lmao
ReplyDeleteBut was good...kept Me busy last night. As much as you all had to be kept busy to side track you...I needed the same last night. So was good. :-)
An amazing read, all four of you!!!
ReplyDeleteI got to blog about this ...
I needed the same last night. So was good. :-)
ReplyDeleteGlad we could help :-)
Happy to be added!
ReplyDelete