Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Princess!!!

click on picture to enlarge - it looks better
happy birthday song no longer available


8 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGG! ::giggles:: I don't know who can top that one!!!!! I loved it My sweet silly bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it My sweet silly bear!

    Happy Birthday Princess
    soft smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the song! lol Only thing.... why didn't you add a "good times, good times" onto it??? LMAO... LMAOOOOOOOOOO

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  4. why didn't you add a "good times, good times" onto it???

    Princess has received three MP3s from me (in email) along with a CD of some tunes I thought She might enjoy (yes I made Her a 'mixed tape').

    The three billybear 'songs' are spread throughout it.

    They are Hers to do with as She sees fit. 'Good times, good times' is one of the remaining two.

    I honestly hope She didn't mind me putting the birthday one up here, but I thought it made for a better 'birthday card' and based on Her comment, She seemed pleased :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you trying out for American Idol next year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you trying out for American Idol next year?

    Of course not. My meager offering only further illustrates why I play rhythm guitar.

    At one time I was a member of the band Princess and the Pets but it seemed to dissolve under murky circumstance. Perhaps you heard of them?

    Anyway I yearn for the day when Princess once again picks up Her '57 Strat struts up to the mic and belts out another set of tunes!

    Nothing hotter than seeing her in front of a gyrating crowd, front lit by monster spotlights and happily belting out lyrics. She's unusually shy about it, but that girl has pipes! And gripping the shaft of that Strat, Her fingers flying up and down the neck, well we all know what a natural She is at that.

    Sorry you missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tree looks mighty painful. That's all I'm sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tree looks mighty painful. That's all I'm sayin'.

    um, point taken - lol

    It really depends on how much crisco you use. That's the key.

    ReplyDelete