Sunday, May 13, 2007

'hi hi' Friday

hi hi

I'm sure a lot of you can relate, but I just love when that happens!!!

I kick back, "hi hi" and then grow a little concerned when Princess says something down the lines of, "you may not want to talk to Me tonight - I'm a little spastic."

Has She been in the glue again? Another craft project project gone horribly wrong? (and I hate to do this but for those not up to speed on my writing style - the glue thing is a joke).

I'm trying to get a handle on this. Is She 'not in the mood'? Is something else going on? What's goin' on here Princess?

I kick back, "Allow me to be perfectly clear, I always want to talk to You!" And a 'spazzy' Princess call could be interesting. We go back and forth a bit on this and I find myself in the interesting position of begging to spend potentially hundreds of dollars with a Lady who might not be in the mood to talk to me.

I kinda sorta put it on the line and say something like I consider Her not only my Mistress but a very good friend and because of that neither of us has to feel like we always have to be 'on' with one another. I finally figure out that She wants to talk but not necessarily play. I'm good with that, in fact I'm great with that. I love shooting the breeze with Princess, she's smart, witty and a lot of fun. I check the little countdown to perversion clock on my blog and have around 3 or so days until She's gonna seriously fuck me over two nights, I'm not positive on this but call it intuition, I think banging around it that brain of Hers are the various ways she's going to mind fuck me - loooong time.

Nervous giggle, wrings paws

Screw it I want to talk, I'm pretty sure She does too or I wouldn't have been IMd in the first place. Or the IM would have been She's not in the mood. Whatever, I'm in and I punch redial on the phone, informing Her I'm calling and pop over to the Freaky Friday window and happily babble into that I'm sorry I have to go but I have a call to make.

MsGrace and I shoot the breeze. Now for those of you who might be concerned - don't be. There's nothing wrong in Graceland. Princess is very focused on Her upcoming vacation, and babbling happily about the wonderful prezzies She's received from you all. She was in a very good mood.

We talked about the Trampoline of Terror. At one time Princess was playing with the idea of her billyBunny really hopping for her, getting all 'bouncy'! I sent Her a pic of the thing and She nixed the idea. It's too close to the house, weather is perfect for open windows and neither of us want billyBunny in jail.

Then the conversation got kinda weird. Like a Greek oracle she blurts out, "I want you to go to the store and buy a cantaloupe and that candy that pops in your mouth" (Darn it I can't remember the name of that candy!)

In a high squeaky voice I blurt out "Why?" as a nasty fantasy called 'billy gives birth' flies through my head. In that one Princess has convinced me to shove the cantaloupe up my ass ("Now billy get it very, very gloopy"), and has me spread eagle in front of the webcam so she can witness the miracle of birth. "PUUUSSSSHHHH my billybear!!! PUSSHHHHH! OH! OH! I can see it crowning! What do you mean it's 'stuck'? Did you buy the candy? Good! Quickly swallow all seventeen packs and don't burp! Let the gasses build and dear sweet God don't point at the webcam!"

Princess sounding a little like Mistress Maraka replies, "Buy the cantaloupe and the candy."

"But MsGrace what ..."

Mistress Grace sounding a lot like Mistress Maraka replies, "Do it asshole!"

So it's some big mystery what's gonna happen with that but hopefully it's not the wonder of labor!

Now I just peeped out banky's blog and he's suppose to get a
cantaloupe too and color it but no mention of candy. What's up with the fucking cantaloupes?! Uhhh ... let me rephrase that in case ... nervous giggle, wrings paws ... what's up with the gosh darned cantaloupes?! The new cock cage?

billybear labs proudly announces the new improved cb2500!

Yes the Cantaloupe Bag 2500 is completely organic! All the ladies will gasp and flush with erotic delight when they say, "Is that a cantaloupe in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

Available for $28.95 from billybear labs!

She discussed some other things that She may or may not do. Princess is a very seat of Her panties Gal and I've found I like that. A lot of variables can come into play between now and the night. I know there will be an egg hunt, I know there will be hopping, I now know there will be a cantaloupe and candy but probably not for a salad. And that's it. Come what may, what's most important to me is that both of us have fun!

I mentioned that I'm having trouble getting 'me' time to buy the stuff I need for the costume but will continue working on that. Hopefully it will all come together. Most of what we've discussed has been for the first night. I'm having some ideas for the next night that I may email Her.

You know, Princess talks about how all Her pets are different. Well the calls with Her are the same way - all different. I've seen banky, jem, Lucky and even myself say they just get better and better. I still find that true but they, for me anyway, get better in different ways. MsGrace, even 'spazzy' is a delight. BillyBear metaphorically lays his head on Her shoulder, looks happily at the reader and says, "Thanks for the call Princess! I had a lot of fun!"

Hey MsGrace, talk to you real soon now! Be gentle, I'm a virgin you know! Nervous giggle ...

6 comments:

  1. "Now I just peeped out banky's blog and he's suppose to get a cantaloupe too and color it but no mention of candy."

    Yes, billy, i have the cantaloupe and my colored markers. And the candy was one of those other things in the box from Ms Kate. Pop rocks - assorted flavors.

    But i'm not sure what happens with these things either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But i'm not sure what happens with these things either.

    Well let me know if you have to draw some sort of face on it or something banky - I'm sweating the whole 'live birth thing' a little.

    I haven't received any orders to color mine yet. Thanks on the pop rocks - gotta get those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking to Princess on the phone is always a good thing for me, no matter if you play or if you just talk. I just love to talk to Her, whether She's happy, sad, venting, and especially when She's torturing me to the point of insanity, it just doesn't matter. Talking to a true friend like Her is always a pleasure.

    *neither of us want billyBunny in jail.*

    Awwwwwww.. but just imagine how cute you would look in the booking pic, with the floppy ears and all!

    *I now know there will be a cantaloupe and candy but probably not for a salad*

    I don't hve a clue what the cantaloupe will be used for, but I know that pop rocks are used for blowjobs. Pop a whole pack in your mouth and get down to it! Hmmm... that begs the question... are you double jointed or will Princess be sending you a playmate?

    And I would pay good money to see the "live birth" thing with the cantaloupe. Princess? Are You listening? May be a good business opportunity here.

    *I've seen banky, jem, Lucky and even myself say they just get better and better*

    I truly believe that, and just had another thought about it after seeing it in writing. In my case, I think that the real reason that the calls seem to get better and better is that it's a reflection of the process where Princess and I have gotten closer and closer over our time together.

    *Be gentle, I'm a virgin you know! Nervous giggle ...*

    Thanks for making me spit out my soda......

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I would pay good money to see the "live birth" thing with the cantaloupe.

    Define "good money" in hour calls please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I have experienced the cantaloupe/pop rocks thing myself, I can say that you will be out of the hospital in under a week, no permenant damage. Tee heee heee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I have experienced the cantaloupe/pop rocks thing myself

    Informing me of this vital information mere MINUTES before 'THE CALL' is just plain mean!

    I like that! :-)

    ReplyDelete