The second night we all went to our individual tents for a little privacy. billyProphet gave me a couple of hits of peyote, mescaline and even a drag on his doobie. He then asked if I wanted a cig to which I politely responded, "No, I don't smoke." Armed with some pink kool-aid I retired to my tent. Everything around me slowed a bit and the yoda dog in my tent was disconcerting but he eventually settled down and watched as I started to dig.
At first I did not consciously know what I was doing. There I was digging in the sand like Richard Dreyfus in Close Encounters aimlessly creating the Devil's Tower in his living room. But as the kool-aid started to really kick in, I heard Princess. "Sculpt for me my pet. Think of your ponies..." That was all she said. I needed more water to make my sand sculpture. I left the tent and gathered all the remaining water and even the kool aid. This was going to be spectacular. I stopped by banky's tent because I seemed to remember that he had a canteen with water and I would need it. Strange sounds emanated from his tent. I was hesitant to go in. Everyone was supposed to have their privacy but this was too important. It was an edict from Princess herself. Banky would understand. As I reached to open the flap of his tent I heard what sounded like sobbing. After a moment's hesitation I went in. I was
not really prepared for what I saw. There was banky in his bunny pjs on his knees with his head in his hands, rocking back and forth crying. "Noooo, not CandyMelon." He whimpered. I looked across the tent to find a horrific sight. A melon eating hamster had found Candy. I grabbed the canteen and left quickly. I felt a little guilty using all the water but I was with a Prophet. Surely he could make it rain. I went back to my tent and completed my sand sculpture. In the morning I intended to get some more liquid and make a couple of changes to it. I had special plans for my altar. As I drifted off to sleep I was very hungry for some fried chicken. billyProphet has a picture of my sculpture here and a little different description from another viewpoint.[comments]
by little bitchass *the yoda dog in my tent was disconcerting but he eventually settled down* The yoda dog came by my tent earlier asking about you. I thought that was a bit strange, but sent him over to your tent to wait anyway. *A melon eating hamster had found Candy* Let's look at the bright side of things instead of focusing on the sad loss of Candymelon. Maybe banky will find something to do with the hamster that will be even more enjoyable than CandyMelon. *In the morning I intended to get some more liquid and make a couple of changes to it* I'm sorry, but I think I may have made some unexpected changes to your sculpture during the night by mistake. That Kool-Aid works like a diuretic on me. Oooopsies! little bitchass
by BillyBear
he yoda dog WHERE did you get that?! I'm getting nada from eBay! I simply must have one! "Bark you must!" A melon eating hamster had found Candy. Ohhh poor banky! His suffering is becoming legendary! Did he still have his mask on? That nail was disconcerting! I was very hungry for some fried chicken Is that what happened to the hamster? See you're already having deep meaningful visions! I bet Princess is relieved that we're all having so much fun while she's away! Isn't this a blast? Nervous giggle, wrings raw, blistered paws
by Lucky Pet
"The yoda dog came by my tent earlier asking about you. I thought that was a bit strange, but sent him over to your tent to wait anyway." Whew. I was afraid I was hallucinating
by Lucky Pet
billy, stay away from my yoda! "I bet Princess is relieved that we're all having so much fun while she's away!" Either that or she will read these posts upon her return and never talk to us again.
by
mmmm, roast hamster. now i just need something to wash it down.
Where's my f%&#!ing canteen?
by
Where's my f%&#!ing canteen?
by
Where's my f%&#!ing canteen?
uh oh - banky has a potty mouth, potty mouth banky. Does Princess know about this you dirty dirty bankyboo you?
by
uh oh - banky has a potty mouth, potty mouth banky. Does Princess know about this you dirty dirty bankyboo you?
by
*uh oh - banky has a potty mouth*
Maybe it was his extra pantysue head that said it...
Maybe it was his extra pantysue head that said it...

No comments:
Post a Comment