billybear snatches the phone up and sounding like an auctioneer shrieks, Hello? Princess! How nice you called I've been such a naughty billybear, yes I have! I want you to do that special needy thing. The one with the squirting and begging and bi ...
MOM?!
I told you I'd call you on Sunday!
In a blind rage billybear slams the phone down on mittens until she extends a paw disconnecting the line.
What's this? I simply do not need this happy crap right now!
A security breach in my very own labs! How can this bee, er be? Stupid transmorgifier after effect, mutters billybear while munching on a carrot, I've scanned the logs and there's a lot of unauthorized traffic by this non existent employee jewel_takenbyPrincessGrace.
Christ I hope it's not that rock singer again. It took me weeks to shake her last time. All the time out in front of the lab bleating, "Who will save your soul when it comes to the flower" What the holy hell does that mean? I thought she originally said, "when you cum on the flower" I could follow that reasoning! And she's what a multimillionaire? Get a dentist hello! Anyway after I ripped that fucking Martin out of her hands and smashed it Pete Townsend style I calmly explained to that weird Jesus freak that I have found my own salvation. Nah couldn't be her.
jem says she doesn't have any sisters... Who could it be?!
Anyway I only have five days to get Princess a prezzie and the roboMittens prototype pretty much blew my budget. That and those yummy calls! Mmmmmmm settle down my wookie, those back to back May calls are going to be here soon.
This gift must say 'billy' and I'm not seeing one dollah items on Her wish list. Oh woe, oh cruelest fate! A hair turban? That definitely doesn't say billy. I'm bald! Gotta think, I wuv Her so and want to make Her happy! I want it to be special.
Why are my clothes on the floor? Those are special May clothes. What's this? Someone has recently used the transmorgifier! My god if it's another thing ...
Tentavily billybear opens the transmorgifier door. The fake dry ice effect slowly clears to reveal what's inside.
Robomittens? What has Lucky Pet done to you? That fiend! Oh he'll pay for this!
What's that former roboMittens? That's a GREAT idea! She'll love you loooonnnnggg tiiiime. Oh mittens hush after all of roboMittens suffering at the hands of that monster it's only right she has found a home. Now purr dildoMittens. Good kitty! She can't say 'no no no' to that! You are soooo lucky! Oh that's funny, you're right she just might decide to use you on lucky-pet!
Friday, May 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Long and thick and with a tongue on the end.
ReplyDeleteThat does sound like a present that Princess could find a use for.
*Long and thick and with a tongue on the end*
ReplyDeleteOoooohhhh yeahhhhhh.... you know how cats have that sandpapery tongue...
little bitchass
you know how cats have that sandpapery tongue...
ReplyDeleteNo. Weirdo
I like the new added feature where Robomittens can "talk" in orange as well as green now.
ReplyDeleteRobomittens can "talk" in orange as well as green now.
ReplyDeletePoor dildoMittens. She was trying for pink for Princess's birthday. She was hoping that would help her case.
Until now I'd never seen a dildo cry before ... so very sad. She tries so hard to please.