It has come to the attention of billybear labs that roboMittens has been kitten napped by mysterious, powerful pet Lucky!
"Frankly I'm stunned," said a distraught billybear, "I left them in the room alone together because Lucky had this robo-curious look on his face. He was muttering something about needing a new buttplug or maybe it was smut bug whatever that means. Anyway roboMittens kept batting her eyes and typing 'Hello Sailor' over and over so, you know, I left them alone."
"This type of industrial espionage is completely uncalled for! I mean, what's he want it for if not robo-love?"
"Well I'll open with 'five dollah' and not a penny higher!" While negotiations continue billybear swore to think of ways to annoy Lucky Pet, "I'm pretty sure there are some undocumented 'features' installed on that unit that may bug him," said a pensive billybear while pouring over schematics.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

'five dollah' ?????
ReplyDeleteFor spare parts alone the kitty is worth more than that!
For spare parts alone the kitty is worth more than that!
ReplyDelete::rolls eyes::
roboMittens was built in a Chinese reeducation camp. In parts she's worth about four dollah.
*I mean, what's he want it for if not robo-love?"*
ReplyDeleteWell maybe lucky just took her in for a "lube job" and plug replacement....
little bitchass
Well maybe lucky just took her in for a "lube job" and plug replacement
ReplyDeleteLMAOOOOO!
I thought I said that. Isn't that what robo-love means?