by
One of the things that has been most exciting about this little trek into the desert is that I am finding so much out about my cohorts. We have discovered, for instance, that together we make one hell of a band. That little carebear proved his mettle when singing Happy Birthday and I'm a Little Teapot, so he is the frontman. He really has some pipes! Jemmie is a natural on the guitar and she can really rock. Pantysue can be heard on the violin. "A much more refined and civilized instrument," she says. I can be heard on the drums because the group tells me that I like to "beat things" so much. All of the other instruments are actually banky beatboxing. He is incredible! Anyway, we have put together a theme song for our journey into the desert. I hope you like it.
lucky was able to provide a link to the song - thanks lucky!
[comments]
by BillyBear
Normally I have issues with heavy metal but that tune just wrote itself. We DO ROCK don't we!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment