Friday, May 18, 2007

billybear labs Proudly Salutes ...

Upon learning that there will be no TeaseTime next week (24 May 07 - known as The Day the Boners Died) the following brave individuals swore not to stroke or cum until the next MsGrace hosted TeaseTime, taking a bullet for the rest of us, allowing us to frolic, play and cum as much as we want on the playground!

jem, banky, lucky and ace!!! Well maybe ace, he said he'd 'think about it. ... someday ... after later and definitely after Saturday' but the other three said they are 'all in!'

When informed that MsGrace planned on working until around the 23rd of May and that She even planned on working Her regular hours during the marathon and would return after four days the courageous pets appeared indifferent.

Lucky Pet said, "What's your point?"

Jem, popping gum and scratching her head said, "What did you call that thingamajig again? A calender? I just mark the days by cutting a notch in this here stick."

banky just grinned.

billybear said, "A denial gig you say? Princess unreachable you say? This sort of thing is perfect for billybear. It's like ... dare I say it? It's like I was born to it! There I said what everybody already knows! Oh I am soooo in! If it's futile and pointless, look there and you shall find billybear! It's my new motto, what do you think?" Upon hearing of billy's plans MsGrace stormed across the room and bitch slapped him until he promised to beat off at least twice a day while thinking naughty pervy thoughts involving his Princess.

"I will NOT return from My vacation to a blog filled full of your weird 'I'm in denial' bullshit! Your blog is weird enough as it is and ace and jem have already said they're just gonna watch, eat popcorn and goad you on if you meltdown in the chatroom again. AM I PERFECTLY CLEAR?! ARE YOU ON MY FREQUENCY SOLDIER?!"

A cowed billybear meekly replied, "Yes MsPatton er MsGrace!"

Unable to join the three intrepid pets billybear packed them brown bag lunches.

Popping a Valium MsGrace sighed and said, "How can I not wuv those four morons? Sometimes they have 'fits' but all in all they're good boys. Usually it's best to just get out of their way when they get like this."

Stand tall jem, lucky, banky and maybe ace! We at billybear labs SALUTE YOU and your gallant, aimless, futile and pointless gesture! You Rock!

6 comments:

  1. OK... HOLDDDDDD ITTTTTTTTT!

    Did I miss an important part of the chat last night? I can understand the not cumming part, because that is usually a given, but the no strokies? I have no memory of agreeing to any "no strokies" order from Princess. I need a ruling on this. Here I am, finally out of the cage after so long, and no strokies or even rubbies? That's just wrong!

    Princess? A ruling please???

    As for the other 3, I'm sure that they all agreed to this, so I wish them luck. Especially banky, who is making such a supreme sacrifice because he can't even go two hours without cumming.

    I do remember Princess giving me permission to play "the punishment mp3" over and over into your headphones if you even think about trying denial while She is away.

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am, finally out of the cage after so long, and no strokies or even rubbies?

    Filled with compassion, billybear hands jem a Q-Tip.

    Hang in there jemmie, you're doing the lords work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy,

    While I do normally agree to let you speak for me (huh?), I too have an issue with the no stroking. I need that part. Princess????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, let me see here - we now have both jem and lucky begging Princess for a ruling. She's gonna hate that, all the begging and what not. ::rolls eyes::

    Listen, I didn't feel it was necessary but I guess it is. Princess appeared to me in a vision last night after I sampled that new batch of weed from Giantess Island. Princess was all 'glowy' and 'goddessy' and stuff, you know, like usual. Anyway this is what She said sorta backwards like on Twin Peaks:

    Beware the panties have fleas
    banky, jem, lucky on knees
    ace MsKate must not displease
    go ace but leave the cookies
    no cummies or touchies for three
    until return must I to please
    you're a better bunny than beeee
    pain, no fun, remorse if defying-ee

    denied are three
    others are free
    cum hard must thee
    you who are free
    but not the three
    with panties of fleas
    ::then some car backfired in the RealWorld::
    OH! Cum for Me!

    I shot all over the place. Well look if you want to ignore the vision of a very stoned pet after two ball draining intense nights with The Motherfucking Princess Herself. Well just be my guest! Go ahead, DEFY THE GODDESS GRACE! You poor poor fools! You misguided martyrs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. for some reason I feel like a damn fine cup of coffee and a slice of cherry pie...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, whoa, whoa, there billybear. Princess didn't say anything last night about not stroking!

    i simply insist that jemmie and lucky get to stroke, ace too.

    i do admit that your vision sounds legit because, well, Princess is all glowy and goddessy, so to be on the safe side, i wont stroke,

    but jemmie and lucky and ace? c'mon!

    ReplyDelete