Friday, May 18, 2007

Go Ahead DEFY the Prophecy of BillyBear You Bastards

You get wrecked on Giantess pot after a two day decadent binge with Princess, have one lousy vision and suddenly everyone's screaming for rulings from Princess on this and on that. They can't handle my deep mystic side, my recent brush with the heavenly.

So I'm pulling the post, mulligan, didn't happen. Everybody go ahead and stroke away and when the fires start and the rain falls and everything is all steamy and stinky and the pigs fly and the monkeys screech and your hair gets dirty and your penis lies limp in your hand well ...

DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Next time I have a vision I'm keeping it to myself. SHEESH!

2 comments:

  1. i'd like to point out that i believed your vision - i like the idea of Princess Grace all glowy and goddessy,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever stop to think that maybe that looking at you made me go limp?

    No I really hadn't considered that you were looking at ... me ... while ... uh ... EWWWWWWW

    Again, DON'T LOOK AT ME!

    ReplyDelete