So I'm sitting on the stoop in front of this brownstone minding my own god damned business when this hot little Princess post goes strutting by. Well I've just got to check that out!
Well she turns out to be quite the tease, this saucy little temptress of a post. I'm reading about Princess practicing and learning on this close friend of Hers and well, the wookie also rises! What could I do? It's Princess's fault writing this yummy stuff and getting Her billybear all worked up like this, as usual I'm completely blameless.
So I make all my special preparations, stand in the exact center of the pentagram and call Her. Voice mail. Darn it! She must be entertaining another. I putter around the net for a bit and then open an IM window to Princess and say, "I left a voicemail, was hoping you could play with me :-)"
I'm getting ready to type in, "Have a great nite Princess" when the bottom of the IM window kicks out MsGrace is typing ... OMG! She wants to be brought up to speed, when did I leave the voice mail, etc. I'm laughing, much like lucky pet I'm a wanty needy bitch right now and I wuvs you Princess but I'll bring you up to speed on the phone! I punch redial, type "it's me" into the IM window and hear that yummy, yummy, "Helloooo" of Hers.
We chat and giggle. She gives me lots of information on Her vacation none of which I will share because that's Her prerogative and I know She's toying with other posts, will She or wont She post? Only Her pedicurist knows for sure. But Her vacation was fantastic! What fun!
Then I get the "uh huh" from Her and Her cock twitches in response. It perks up, "I'm listening!"
She's giggling and says, "You have some 'splaining to do ..." She pauses, "Lucy"
She starts weaving in parts of my Wastelands vision and She's working me hard right off the bat, having me slide the aneros home. She's in a really good mood and very playful. Apparently I've miffed the Goddess by saying She wasn't a Goddess to me and She fully intends to correct Her wayward pet, to have me calling Her Goddess Grace. That wont be a stretch for me but I also must confess ... as my penance.
Yes, tonight I must confess. Confess to Her other little secrets I may not have mentioned to Her yet, naughty little billybear thoughts that have taken seed and now with Her help She will bring forth and nurture in future calls. She thinks I may have been holding back! Me? I shudder with wicked anticipation. I do and do not want to tell Her these things. Mainly because I worry that She'll somehow think less of me. Nothing could be further from the truth, I'm learning that now. I have such high regard for Her that I use to worry. I worry less and less now. Still at this point in time, I don't wanna :-)
She instructs me to stroke giving details on how, knowing full well that want and need in Her pet will be the result. I play with Her cock as instructed. Then Her evil, wicked ways start coming out.
"Are you looking at any pictures on your laptop billyeee ... naughty pictures?"
"Yes MsGrace"
She has me thoroughly describe each one on the screen while keeping Her cock busy in Her hand. Several are of Princess, several are of others. I can pack a lot of images on the laptop screen when the moods on me and there are about twelve arranged with a fetishist's skill.
She's asking questions about each one. Why that one? What do I like about that one? Oh that is a naughty one. As I work through them Her cock is completely covered in precum, sliding freely, twitching. Wanting. Needing. Her. Making that squishy noise She loves to hear! I want to cum so badly! No.
Next picture, a moan escapes me. It sounds like any other moan to me but I know it's not, it's a naughty, bad moan, a secret moan. It's what She's been waiting for. She's already learned a lot but She has an incredible ear and this moan has some sort of tone in it that initiates the Princess Pounce. I have to describe this picture in great detail, what it is that I like about it and how it makes me feel. She then gives me an immediate homework assignment to email her the pictures that are on my screen after the call (done).
"Kneel before your Goddess My billybear, it's time to confess."
I am locked very deep in the fantasy now. I just LOVE when that happens! Don't you? When your so into it you can picture yourself there, part of it, two minds linked over hundreds of miles of fiber-optic cable, joined in the dance. I no longer need the pictures or anything else, just Her.
"Stop stroking"
I whimper and comply. She then has me start working the aneros, all the while teasing and taunting me working the pictures and more importantly how the pictures make me feel into the fantasy. Coaxing me to confess, playing me in a way only She will ever know, in a way only She can.
She tells me to take Her cock into my hand and stroke for her while still clinching and releasing the aneros. My eyes are closed and I see Her before me as in the vision. She's still dressed and the best way way I can describe the look on her face is a compassionate smirk. She's softly telling me to tell Her this naughty little secret of mine. Standing before me, I'm gazing up at Her, wanting Her so very much!
I want to cum so badly! I'm begging for release, well OK whimpering, I know I can cum but can't, not really, knowing that it will be so much better if I wait for Her permission, hoping for Her permission.
All the while I'm bobbing in and out of a blackout. I give over, She is everything to me. I am Her pet, will always be Her pet. Loving being Her pet.
I confess. I tell Her everything, every new naughty thing.
"Please, please let me cum my Goddess, my sweet Princess!"
She plays me a little more. Works me a little more. And then, "Cum at your Goddess's feet My billy! Cum ..."
And I know She said something else but I'm gone. Very, very gone. The orgasm that rips through me is waaay beyond description. I cum, and cum and cum in huge orgasmic spurts! She's still coaxing every last drop of cum from me as I pick Her voice back up but also starting to settle me down.
We chat a little while I catch my breath. She gently teases me about future calls, "You're a naughty little billybear!"
I can't rate my Princess calls and I can only hope you suffer from the same problem. I will have my doubters but I can honestly say, every call, every single one is great in it's own way.
I will say this about this one though - YOWSA! :-)
As always Goddess Grace, thank You for the call, thank You for You; You naughty thang You!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh, billy, billy, billy,
ReplyDeleteif only you could have held out and not called Princess a Goddess, then maybe She would not have forced you to cum.
well, better luck next time, lmao.
Geesh! How many people can she do this to in one night? Has she no mercy?????
ReplyDeletelittle bitchass