Friday, May 11, 2007

Another AMAZING Discovery!

billybear labs has made another remarkable discovery today sending the science world reeling.

I wanted a new wrench for the transmorgifier and typed in 'hoedepot.com' instead of 'homedepot.com' silly me, anyway we found out there are these sites, online!, that have pictures of naked women on them!

It's hard to believe I know but they're there! Lots of them. There are even sites where naked women are having sex and doing all sorts of pervy stuff. It's true! I swear it!

Anyway I thought to myself, 'Well I simply must see more of this!'

Goodness Gracious will you look at that! Oh my you must need to be really relaxed to do that! I mean he got his entire head up her ass. Amazing, but yeah I can see why they needed that snorkel. Love hurts!

Who knew? I'm so gonna win the Nobel for this! In your FACE ace! Ha!!!

2 comments:

  1. Of course I had to type in the url.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on a minute... Naked pictures of women on the internet? You taunt me, but I think you deserve a Nobel prize if you found that! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete