Saturday, May 12, 2007

Friday Fun

Yeah ... so it's Friday, AGAIN and I'm rushing all over the place and finally manage to come strolling into MsTara's TeaTime, trying to look cool but a little out of breath from all the rushing around I was doing. So I get there at about 6:58PM wondering if I missed it all.

Nope. MsTara sat at the head of the table and I hunkered down next to pothead for obvious reasons. I was somewhat sorta hoping MsTara had returned from her beach vacation as lobster woman. I was going to give her a big hug since I had put all this mouse hair get in my fur and was rather prickly. But nooooo MsTara was radiant, bronzed and relaxed. My first scheme foiled.

Banky was offering me tea and something but since he's been denied at least as long as jem was and I really wasn't in the mood for another lap full of scalding tea. So I passed on that. It was after seven and so I ask MsTara if it's OK to stab pothead in the leg with a pencil.

MsTara allows me to proceed. Someone wasn't paying attention ...

So gently and with great understanding I drive the pencil into pothead's thigh. pothead looks around and mutters, "ow."

MsTara is livid, "Billy you know THE ONE PERSON in this room you're not allowed to abuse, you know who that is!"

"Um, point of order MsTara? If you scroll up you'll see I asked for and received permission to stab pothead. PLEASE scroll up."

The room is deathly still while MsTara checks this out, "Well that seems to be a technicality. Fuck it, I'm the Mistress." And she tases me. Now my good buddies "nerd boy" and giselle really aren't helping matters. MsTara picks me up by the leg and starts shaking me while pencils and shish-kabobs go clattering on the floor before dropping me in a heap.

It's been awhile since I've tasted the sweet sting of MsTara's trademarked taser so I'm speaking gibberish and finally my head clears enough to say, "Help me banky ... help me." Banky's looking very uncertain about that request while he's watching me slowly crawl across the floor like a wounded snake.

"Um I'm not sure how I can help you billybear."

"Just hold still while I drive these pencils into your leg like pitons so that I can pull myself up. Hold still dammit!"

Banky suddenly remembers a pressing appointment and has to go. uh huh. After awhile the effects of the tasing wear off and I can get up. It's around seven twenty or so and MsTara says she has to go. Leaving me with giselle, pothead, nerd boy and megan (a real chatty Cathy) I think. Now giselle and nerd boy have been mocking sweet, meek billybear through his entire ordeal.

::billy picks up a soup ladle:: Bye MsTara!
::billy picks up a salad fork:: So long, we'll miss You!!!
::billy slowly approaches giselle:: toodle-oo MsTara, don't worry about a thing - Ta!

MsTara is making some noise about how sweet I used to be but She's stuck and She knows it. She exits.

I turn to the room, "Did I ever tell you that I was a legendary domme?"

Later in the evening I'm prepping for what I hope will be a MsGrace call. I'm unsure of it and though not happy about it more than willing to cut MsGrace a lot of slack. If she ends up partying or playing, well come on, it's the day after Her birthday and quite honestly the celebration should last a week or so anyway.

So I'm in an IM with Lucky Pet and we're discussing music and his sudden infatuation with Liz Phair. I was trying to introduce him to Aimee Mann but she lacks Liz's fashion sense and plus is far more melodic and not as rock and roll as Liz. So we're yakking about this and that and jem pops in and asks if I've heard anything about the call and I say no not yet. I'm really hoping it will happen but haven't heard a word.

I remind jem that she's minutes away from FreakyFriday and so off jem goes. I'm still in IM with Lucky and I decide to once again lock horns with my nemesis Corruptrix. I had learned through the grapevine that tonight's FreakyFriday had something to do with cat worshiping or something like that. So I adjust the transmorgifier and enter the room as BillyBast.

I immediately start taunting
Corruptrix since I'm some sort of Goddess with droopy boobs and Corruptrix moves off to survey the situation. MsAva and MsVeronica and my old gal pal StaphMarie don't seem to be too amused with this incarnation of billy. I end up with the moniker 'billybastard' which sort of hurt my Goddess feelings so I figure if they want to have some sort of celebration of pussy (and I am all for that!) then who am I to stand in their way. I exit and reenter as billybear.

Now I'm not the best multi-tasker in the world so I'm trying to maintain my fun IM with Lucky Pet and keep an eye on what's going on in the room which is moving very fast. It's not working out very well. I think MsAva is still irritated with me and the whole Bast thing and is asking me about some ancient instrument I should know and I'm googling the shit out of that and yakking with Lucky and it's just not working out. I bail and mark myself as 'be right back' in the room.

I've sort of got my eye on the room which is flowing like a river and talking The Doors and Costello and Liam Lynch with Lucky when he announces he must depart. I begin to focus back on the room and apparently I'm being cooked. I'm trying to figure out to reengage when my IM window pops open with ...

hi hi

That will be the next post ... :-)

9 comments:

  1. hi billy,

    Either you don't know where my blog is (hint: it's right there on the internet) or my new de-ursine akismet plugin works better than I ever dreamed.

    You were wishing that Miss Tara got sunburned again? Wow, you're a meanie!

    luv,

    little giselle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Billy!

    I had to christen you with the name of Billy Bastard only because I could not possibly tolerate the blatant blasphemy your original moniker invoked...it was quite ballsy of you to assume the identity of one of our Sacred Ones. ;)

    As always, its a blast when you join us for Freaky Friday. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to make "mouse mousse" out of you...you certainly were saved by the bell...this time.

    BTW, you have some great taste in music. I love Liz Phair, Aimee Mann and The Doors. Have you ever heard the cover of "When Doves Cry" by Aimee Mann and Ani DiFranco? Its realllly cool.

    Thanks again for adding your usual mischief to our FF fun! Hope to see you there again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there giselle!

    Of course I know where your blog is! It's a great one.

    or my new de-ursine akismet plugin works better than I ever dreamed

    Teams of billybear scientist are dealing with that little problem even as we speak.

    You were wishing that Miss Tara got sunburned again? Wow, you're a meanie!

    I am not a meanie! Am nooootttt! And the hair gel idea never would have occurred to me if a flutterbye hadn't whispered it in my ear. Not sayin' who, um there is more than one isn't there? ::wink::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There MsAva,

    it was quite ballsy of you to assume the identity of one of our Sacred Ones

    I broke one of my commandments with that one. So I am to blame. Heed me in this gentle readers. Never listen to jem

    "Oh billybear I think it would be grand if you came into FreakyFriday as 'Bast' MsAva and MsVeronica would love that!"

    Anyway I need some sort of defense against that army boot wearing Corruptrix! Research is continuing down those lines.

    I haven't caught the "When Doves Cry" cover but I'm off to iTunes :-) Weren't we discussing Garbage and Shirley Manson at one time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Never listen to jem*

    Leave jem out of this! Blaming jem for your blasphemy will do you no good. Your ass is my meat next week in Freaky Friday!

    And wishing for Miss Tara to become Lobster Girl is just soooo wrong! I'm sure She will find a suitable punishment for you. I hope She lets me help!

    Corruptrix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Billy,

    I have to say, its quite clever of you to try to pin your misgivings on Jem! Of course, you do realize no one would *ever* believe Jem would do such a thing. For shame, Billy, for shame!

    Yes, we were talking about Shirley Manson a while back...I've always been a big fan of Garbage. Not sure if Ani is up your alley, but she's probably one of my favorite musical performers. If you have trouble finding that rendition of "When Dove's Cry", let me know, I have it as an Mp3.

    Hope you are doing your penance this week BB...I see Jem has already hinted that you are *really* pushing the envelope with your latest scheme... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course, you do realize no one would *ever* believe Jem would do such a thing. For shame, Billy, for shame!

    Shame? Oh I know shame, it's a constant companion. There's no shame in this case, sham maybe but shame? Nope :-)

    It saddens billy to see another powerful Mistress fall under jem's spell. I think jem use to come to Freaky Friday getting the the lay of the land so to speak.

    But now? Nope, no jem. Jem prefers to pull her strings from behind the curtain using her sock puppet Corruptrix and poor innocent, trusting, meek mild billybear to do her bidding. Do You hear it MsAva? That's the sound of jem laughing. Insane creature she's become.

    Penance? No I remain unrepentant. I am in the process of purification. Bushido for billybear and constant showers under icy waterfalls to deal with unnatural swellings. It's apparent to everyone in the room that Corruptrix has fallen deeply in love with me. Only later did I learn that driving a wooden stake through the heart of one of her kind was considered foreplay.

    Every morning I get the paper and waiting on the doorstep is the horrified head of some 'innocent' with a note from Corruptrix, "Corruptrix needs care bear love, DO ME!!!" You know if she got rid of the shoes I'm sure she could find someone.

    The only penance in front of me are rare back to back MsGrace calls with little ol' me. I doubt I'll survive them but if I do, then I may start to scheme :-)

    PS: I like DiFranco

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Jem prefers to pull her strings from behind the curtain using her sock puppet Corruptrix*

    Silly billybear! Sock puppets don't have strings, and jem is NOT puttin' her hand up my ass to make me move either.

    *You know if she got rid of the shoes I'm sure she could find someone*

    And what's wrong with my shoes???

    Corruptrix

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Oh, then whose elbow is that?*

    ZZZZZZZAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

    Corruptrix

    ReplyDelete