Yeah, so I come barreling into TeaTime last night expecting to see a bunch of folk sitting around the table with their pinkies extended talking about chiffon or something. I was in such a damned rush that I forgot about the late work I was doing with the transmorgifier to make myself more appealing to MsGrace (I prey upon her weaknesses) that I came in as billywolf.
A fucking cake goes flying by my head splatting all over the wall.
The room is in chaos. MsReese had gotten into the medicine again and everyone was engaged in a massive food fight. When sissies go wild.
MsReese started talking about hunting me and I was explaining that it's not care bear season (October) but She's babbling about some sort of wolf and I'm taking refuge with sissygirl (sporting a delightful pair of Spiderman underoos I must say) but to no avail.
Asia is doing his damned best to keep the focus on me and getting MsReese whatever paddles She might need. jem came in at this point I think (she has an uncanny ability to appear when I'm about to get beaten) and I got my ass tanned.
I realized at this point that I was a wolf (a fucking hot as hell care bear wolf - bats eyes at MsGrace) and ducked out to the labs to transmorgify myself back.
Reentering the room as meek mild billybear (I can now see how my wolfish appearance may have gotten MsReese into a lather) I survey the wreckage. MsReese is still on something of a tear and she's eying my care bear bottom with unfeigned interest. Limbering up Her paddle (one wonders if MsTara was channeling) she's getting ready to spank me again, after covering me with cake frosting for some unspeakable perverted reason. As I'm draped over her knee I call for a point of order.
"Point of order?"
"Yes MsReese, if you check the SissySchool calendar you'll see today is 'beat jem' day, last week was 'beat billy' day"
jem started edging for the door at this point.
I said, "jem was right MsReese, you are feeling a tad ornery today."
MsReese seemed to go through a series of mood swings finally settling on 'pissed off' before having asia drag out this monster paddle called 'big mama.' A truly intimidating sight of pink leather horror.
"jem did you say I was 'ornery'?"
"No. I said You were ALWAYS ornery"
"Get your ass over here."
Then disaster struck. Life can be cruel. MsReese said, "Phone."
Jem immediately attacks me executing a beautiful triple back flip before her high heel catches on the couch sending her sprawling on the floor. About midway through her maneuver I go screaming across with room with a devastating flying sidekick missing her completely and slamming into wall.
Both of us spring to our feet. Neither of us know why we're fighting, something to do I guess. jem flies forward with a handless cartwheel ricochets off the couch and back flips through the window. I whip out my nunchucks, whip them around in a manner I saw in a Bruce Lee movie and promptly smack myself in the back of the head with the nasty little bastards. I black out.
As I'm coming too and jem, covered in glass and panting from racing back into the room, is declaring herself victor, Princess comes strolling in, popping gum, and sucking a blow-pop (of course). She's in the cutest pink party dress you've ever seen and casually eying the chaos in the room. She sticks her tongue out at me in hello, I return her greeting.
She's having difficulty believing jemmie started the attack so I decided to give her a little demo. Rapidly executing a spectacular sweep kick I miss jemmie pencil legs completely and accidentally sweep Princess off her feet.
She falls upon me like a rose pedal on a pond during a beautiful spring day. Her long brunette hair cascading down around me like feathers on the wind. Her eyes dilate in wanton lust, her lips inches from mine, her bated breath softly whispers, "oh my darling!" smelling like a cherry blow pop.
Then she notices I'm covered in chocolate frosting and so is her pretty pink dress. THANK YOU SO MUCH MSREESE!
She's off me like mittens on hot coals. I spring to my feet apologizing like a busted husband and offering to clean her dress. All she has to do is take it off and I'll clean it right up. She's irritated and saying, "no, no, no" and I'm feeling so gosh darn bad about it I'm pulling on the danged dress when the most horrible sound in the world erupts!
RRRIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP!!!
Her dress comes clean off like a Benny Hill skit and she's doing that arms, elbows, legs thing trying to hide her pretty pink bra and what I mistook for underoos but turned out to be pink Princess panties. Princess is quite yummy.
While I'm standing there drooling and in bad need of a lobster bib, jem has battened onto the dress like a thirsty leech. She's burying her head into the thing and inhaling deep breaths like it's God's crack pipe. I'm trying to pry the fucking dress from her clammy, wanty needy fingers and both of us are shrieking, "Miiiinne" at the top of our lungs like those seagulls in Finding Nemo.
MsReese comes back in and plucks the dress from our hands, cleans it and sews it up and takes a taunting, teasing Princess behind a curtain to get dressed. All sorts of 'girl talk' comes from behind the curtain like, "Ummmmm I like it when you touch me there" and "ohhhh that does feel good!" All the stuff girls normally do when they're alone together. Naturally jem and I are curious. I try to peek under the curtain and bankyboo rats me out. Jem tries her Captain Crunch telescope over the curtain. MsReese, icing always at the ready, smears it over the lens.
All kinds of moans and giggling are coming from the other side of the curtain and my dear readers your faithful reporter can not tell you what was going on because of banky. So I'm clenching a Soup Ladle of Endless Suffering and stalking a wide eyed bankyboo while muttering about ratfink bastards when a half dressed, flushed Princess comes bolting around the curtain shrieking, "No one hurts MY bankyboo!!! Er, I mean MsGrace's bankyboo!!! She's um a friend of mine!"
So I'm somewhat mollified since I'm getting a view of those Princess undies again but unfortunately I have to leave. I'm still investigating a break in at the labs. You can read about the rest of a very fun Tea Time in bankyboo's blog, along with his take on what happened.
Thank you Princess! billybear sticks out his tongue :-)
Thank You MsReese! big billybear grin!
Me, after continuing my investigation for a bit I headed off to bed. I dreamed of rose pedals softly falling on a sunlit pond. soft smile
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

*"Get your ass over here."
ReplyDeleteThen disaster struck. Life can be cruel. MsReese said, "Phone."*
I was glad to see that calling Ms Reese with my automated dialer worked like a charm! I escaped "Big Mama" yet again! :)
*Neither of us know why we're fighting,*
Maybe YOU don't know, but I do... see the quote below...
I said, "jem was right MsReese, you are feeling a tad ornery today."
*She's having difficulty believing jemmie started the attack*
That's because I'm Her good girl and never bad...
*Rapidly executing a spectacular sweep kick I miss jemmie pencil legs completely and accidentally sweep Princess off her feet.*
pencil legs? You called me PENCIL LEGS???????
*MsReese, icing always at the ready, smears it over the lens.*
Yeah, and I was getting a really nice view of some great cleavage and what appeared to be CPR training session when MsReese blacked me out with that icing...
Thanks so much for the great Tea Party, Princess and Ms Reese! I had a blast, as usual!
little bitchass