Friday, May 11, 2007

Thank You Princess

Just a brief shout out to MsGrace.

I wanted to say thank You so much for last nights TeaseTime! It was, after all Your birthday and You certainly didn't have to be there. I know it meant a lot to this feeble excuse for a pet that You took the time to entertain us, even staying past the hour. You didn't have to do that and I know what an incredibly active RealWorld life You have so if You were with us, You were not with others. In my book that counts for something, in my book that counts for a lot! Anyway ...


Thanks


I had fun! Hope everyone else did too, mostly You Princess :-)


Also a quick shout out to the 'Merry Pranksters' jem, ace, bankyboo, pantysue and Lucky. jem we designed the aerosol to dissolve clothes not cock cages darn it! Well back to the lab on that one. ace your triple stuff oreos were a big hit with Princess and the fact that the more you eat the more weight you loose seemed to put Her in a pretty good mood. Another money maker for ace Inc. banky thanks for the bunny suits and pantysue thanks for the cake, next year you'll have to make a bigger one so that two can get in there or maybe all of us :-) Lucky I know you wanted to be there and I salute the discipline it must have took to keep you out!

Some of our schemes worked and some, not so much. I mean we have got to work on our singing of Happy Birthday! We were all over the map on that one and who was off key?! - sheesh - rolls eyes

I'm probably forgetting someone and now know how Princess must feel when having to thank some folk in her blog. There's a name right on the tip of my tongue ...

Well anyway Princess I know we all hope You had the best birthday, until next year's birthday that is.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the cookies were a hit, and thank you so much for inviting me. The tiny bit of time I spent there was a blast. :)

    (All proceeds from triple stuffed oreo sales got to the Save the RoboPets Society.)*

    *aka the Buy Ms Kate Another Car Fund

    ReplyDelete