Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Perfect Tomorrow Today!

"Sperm be with you"

This is the first thing said to me when I materialize in some future town somewhere, sometime AD. It's said by this muumuu wearing dweeb who looks all content and crap. You ever meet someone who you just instantly don't like? That's how I felt about this guy. He was creepy.

Well one thing leads to another and I mention that I'm from the past and he gets all excited and before you know it I'm brought before the adjudicator or something like that. And there are all these animals like apes, dolphins, pixies and giant ants there staring at me like I'm some sort of carebear freak or something. This one pixie chick is this really hot red head and I'm trying to you know um look up her skirt without getting caught, feeling the sudden need for a glimpse of pixie panty.

So while I'm trying to pretend ignore her incredibly long legs and pert little bosoms while she's standing next to me smiling and giggling, some nimrod is droning on and on about how there has been no war and everyone gets along just peachy now and have for the last six hundred years or so, ever since The Book of Grace and The Book of Tara were written. blah blah blah. Boring! I'm hardly listening while detecting a little nipple hard-on from the red head as a cold breeze wafts across the field. Yummy.

"So they're dead?"

"Who?"

"MsGrace and MsTara."

"Gasp! You knew them?"

"Oh yeah ... I know them. Where are they?"

"They moved on to a higher plane, they have evolved into pure energy constructs and consort with beings of similar type. What can you tell us about Grace and Tara?"

"So nothing is written? What happened?"

"We know nothing prior to June 8th, 2007. It's as if all of humanity wiped the record clean, expunging itself of a great ugliness."

"You don't say. Well then you should know that I was something of legend to those Ladies, in fact they made me king of all humanity in perpetuity, so I guess that makes me your king too. King BillyBear, ruler of all."

I look at the red head and deploy my best line, "You're pretty. What color are your panties? It's important! You don't want a horny king do you my darling?"

Nimrod chimes in, "OH! King BillyBear we must never directly address the pixies or touch them! This is a central chapter in the Book of Tara who spent decades with the help of a flutterby named Giselle wooing them. Without pixie help the world would be a much darker place."

I mutter, "Oh Pluhese. MsTara was just looking for a new ass to swat!"

The pixie looks over the flower cup of nectar and sneers down her delicate little nose "Besides, no self respecting pixie would ever been seen with a Care Bear. Especially a blue one that stinks of lies."

"Self respecting? In THAT outfit? Who picked that out Andy Dick?" I turn to the pale nimrod guy, "Look it's been forever and I'm horny where can I talk to Princess? Do you use phones? I simply must converse with Her! You wouldn't like me if I'm in denial."

The pixie is looking peeved and nimrod is explaining, "You haven't been milked? And as I've told you Princess has moved on."

"Moved on?" I contemplate a Princess-less world, all my friends gone. Already I'm not much of a fan of the future. "Well then how do you masturbate?"

The red head chimes in, "Oh we have delightful machines for that. They'll get rid of that nasty ucky sperm. Sperm we use for magic and you'll feel so much better afterwards."

"Did you just say 'ucky'? Machine eh? And will you be flitting about giving me up the skirt shots and talking weird pervy shit?"

"No. You're strapped into the machine and simply milked until you reach your quota of two gallons a week. Now lets go little bear creature."

"That's KING little bear creature to you and I'm still waiting on the panty question. No weird naughty fantasies? No taunting giggles? No happy talking?"

"No. No. No ... why do you smile strange thing?"

"You just reminded me of someone. Sorry but I'm not up for the machine thing, I require mental contact, interaction. It's one of the reasons I kinda stopped just jacking off in the first place. I found it worth the wait to have someone around to share it with. All of it, the secrets, the other stuff." For some reason I blush hard.

"Well you must be milked." She waves her wand and some funky portal opens to a sterile looking room, "go on in and hook yourself up. We'll monitor all your vital functions and keep that precious sperm flowing."

"Look I'm not going in there at least not without some hottie to taunt and tease me. Where are the girls anyway? Since you're some sort of frigid ass too embarrassed to admit she wears granny panties."

"Oh human females have little interaction with males once they reach puberty. They leave the herding of you pathetic males to us pixies now."

She taps me on the forehead with her wand and suddenly I can do nothing at all. I'm a puppet. Zombie like I walk into a stall and hook up the device. It milks me. I cum and cum. A feeding tube feeds me. A few days later I hit my quota.

I shuffle out of the milking room with a hundred or so other guys and there's this purple pixie there who taps me on the head with her wand, "Feel better?"

"How many of these milking plants do you have?"

"Oh just this one, it's all we need."


I smile and clock her. She drops and I strip her, donning her pixie gear, struggling mightily to get the size four panties on and not pass out. I've been trained during my brief stint as a master ninja assassin in the art of disguise. I walk freely among the pixies unnoticed. Once I locate the master control room it only takes me minutes to destroy the facility.

I could use a hand up here in the future. A lot of this sort of work is right up pals of mine alley. I'm certain they're consumed with worry and grief and doing everything they can to locate me. All I need to do now is fight a delaying action until they arrive.

I hole up in some chicks house and begin blasting out messages of the new uprising against the pixie menace. The internet is wide open and safe now that Microsoft is gone. I'm telling all the males that there is a better way to cum, that a compromise can be reached with the pixies. They talk dirty to us and we cum buckets, end of story. I'm explaining to them that I knew both Princess and MsTara and that they wouldn't want constant empty orgasms, where's the fun in that? Somewhere the message was lost. Most men don't mind being enslaved but come on, do it right for crying out loud.

I'm telling them that MsTara's greatest concern, the one thing that defined Her was Her love and deep rooted passion for 'boy cummies.' "Can't get enough of 'em" She'd say.

I'm telling them that MsGrace loved to let us cum all the time and if you approached Her the right way She couldn't help but shriek, "Oh! Cum for ME!"

Right then I'm hit square in the face with an apple pie. As I lick the filling off my lips I see that red headed pixie standing there, hands on hips trying to looked pissed off. I think it's impossible for a pixie to look pissed off, they may be pissed off but looking it is beyond them. Like care bears they have just too much cute.

"What is your name?" I ask while un-holstering a special weapon I whipped together after reading about pixie weaknesses.

"Princess Blossom and my panties are a pale pink bikini not that you'll ever see them!"

I level the pistol at her cute smirking face and say, "You realize this means war."

::BANG BANG BANG::

2 comments:

  1. I'm telling them that MsTara's greatest concern, the one thing that defined Her was Her love and deep rooted passion for 'boy cummies.' "Can't get enough of 'em" She'd say.>>

    Hmmmm: the pixies almost HAD to go to war with you, the stench of lies are so thick on you. And when you lie about ME, Miss Tara, you know you're going to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when you lie about ME, Miss Tara

    'Lie' is such a harsh term, perhaps I over improvised but my situation was dire! DIRE I tell you!

    you know you're going to pay.

    Five dollah? ::nervous giggle, wrings paws::

    ReplyDelete