I'm a little dozy ... Princess took me.
My karma has been realigned and oh so straightened. I may not be right with God but I'm fucking down with the Goddess! She took very, very good care of Her billybear. I almost feel ... righteous!
We even briefly tried a new fantasy, a serious fantasy. This lasted, what do you think Princess, five maybe ten seconds before collapsing under the weight of our mutual laughter. We get sidetracked so very easily. Oh you shoulda heard Her on that one, fighting to catch Her breath, "I can do this, I'm a professional!" Dammit it was fun. The concept that was tripping us up centered around these lines:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! You cursed brat! Look what you've done!! I'm melting, melting. Ohhhhh, what a world, what a world. Who would have thought that some little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness.
Those were my lines of course and we were never able to get any further than 'I'm melting, melting.' In fact we started there. Wanna have some serious laughs with Princess? Take Her to Oz, I can't promise you you'll stay there long though :-)
I was operating under a pretty serious time constraint so we filed that away for maybe a later date and I handed Her the reigns. She took me to my happy place, taunted and teased me for naughty security codes in the lab and played with me in a way She liked too. I think we were both happy, I KNOW I was. I so melted, I always melt, for Her.
Princess tells me She has a plan to make both lucky and myself happy. Later that night the mittens/not_ace hybrid comes back. It eagerly enters the transmorgifier wishing nothing but to escape the lucky horror. Both come out unscathed! A grateful mittens leaps into my arms. It took awhile and a shotgun to get not_ace out the door. He seemed unfazed, and headed back to the Mansion. I later discovered a missing bottle of bourbon and some stogies but that was a small price to pay. Your brother is headed home ace sorry for the confusion we meant (meaning lucky as once again I was a hapless dupe) to get you!
I'm so happy. Only Princess could come up with a plan that had such an elegant solution. I wonder if Princess remembered to get back to Lucky of if she's amusing Herself with another at the moment.
What's that mittens? We should go see? And bring the billybear CattleProd 9000 ($19.99 from billybear labs!). Mittens I never knew you were so vengeful, that bastard hurts! Who am I kidding of course we'll go but let me check the charge first. billy gently and with great understanding touches the cattle prod 9000 to mittens forehead.
BUUZZZAAAAPPPP!
Oh yeah that bad boy is fully charged! Mittens look at you you cute puffy thing! I have missed you so!
Let's go see lucky! OK OK I'll carry you until the effects wear off.
I know one thing for sure, I've got a great friend and Mistress looking out for me. I also plan to ring the window with catnip and leave it wide open, I will be hoping for a visit from that One anytime!
THANK YOU PRINCESS!!!
From Your billybear and mittens.
Oh and did you see Her comment. She called me 'darling' ::big goofy grin::
I'm melting, melting ...
Wuvs Ya Princess ::kisses!::
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

billybear, glad to hear that you had such a great call! I know that Princess was in a mood on my call, and I'm hoping that Her mood carried over to yours!
ReplyDeleteI wish I coulda heard your 10 second fantasy, and I can only imagine how hard you were both laughing. I'm still smiling at the thought of you struggling with it after the line, "You cursed brat!" I woulda lost it on that one too!
And I know exactly what you mean when you say that you always melt for Her. Comes easy with Her, doesn't it?
Maybe I'll ask Her if I can tag along with Her next time She goes to Oz!
little bitchass
Maybe I'll ask Her if I can tag along with Her next time She goes to Oz!
ReplyDeleteIs that it? Is that the new secret fetish? You want to be a flying monkey I bet! Yeah you look the type and you've always coveted giselle's wings!
Well you're not flinging shit at me that's for sure flying monkey jem!
Look get a howler monkey and Vash and climb into the transmorgifier, let's see what comes out! Come on! I've never done a triple species transmorgification ... Well? Come on!
jem it's for Sciiieeence
Glad you could get your Mittens back. I think it was a good exchange for me too. I find it hard to believe that Mittens suffered some sort of "Lucky horror" as you call it. While I gawked and stroked, I never once physically harmed the kitty. If Mittens actually jumped into your arms when she got back then I have to conclude that she is into S&M.
ReplyDeleteI find it hard to believe that Mittens suffered some sort of "Lucky horror" as you call it.
ReplyDeleteMittens is a strict Calvinist. She insisted on that wording.
If Mittens actually jumped into your arms when she got back then I have to conclude that she is into S&M.
I think of all the folks involved with me on this playground the only one who truly gets the billy/mittens relationship is Princess. Believe it or not mittens comes up from time to time during our calls. Codependent would be a much closer approximation than S&M.
I need my imaginary cat, she's part of me now :-) I offered to let you keep her for the night and you threatened bodily harm (I believe the term was fisticuffs) should I remove her. I had a Princess call and of course being the sniveling worm I am brought this up. Princess's solution seemed best and everyone is happy.
Hope so :-)