Saturday, June 02, 2007

Interview with a Lucky Pet

Hi, I'm meeting with lucky pet today to discuss the recent caging of ggrrrrACE!!! Now we don't have a lot of time here lucky before the police arrive to determine exactly who ran who off the road but since you're trapped in your car I'm sure you don't mind answering a few questions.

BB: Have you ever spoken with Princess Grace?

LP: billy? Is that fucking you? I told you in the thousand emails that you sent to have your people get with my people and set something up.

BB: Really? I never heard back. So you've known her for awhile huh?

LP: Are you daft?

BB: How did you first cross paths?

LP: Hiking in the Himalayas. You really drive a cloud car?

BB: Yes which is why it doesn't have a dent in it. The Himalayas! She must love to snow ski! I didn't know that about Her! Has phone-sex technology changed in all those years? I mean did it use to be two tin cans and some string? What was that like?

LP: Well, it gave "reach out and touch someone" a different meaning.

BB: You could touch back then, in the ago? Well you've known Her longer than God so you can answer the great question, 'Who does She like better, me or jem?'

LP: That depends on the amount of damage done to my bootmobile.

BB: That's no answer! Was Her first blog like some sort of TTY thing or a newsgroup? Just a chalkboard? A letter? What?

LP: Lets put it this way, the people who have translated the Dead Sea Scrolls have it all wrong.

BB: What was your fondest memory from the 'early years' you know when you were young and didn't need Viagra?

LP: billybear my friend can you step a little closer to me?

BB: OWWWW! Was Princess always so naive? So innocent?

LP: I thought you wanted to help grrrrrAce?

BB: What about ace? He's Kate's pet. What's he got to do with this? Anyway next question. Do you personally blame yourself for Her slide into perversion?

LP: I hope so. Do you hear something? Is there a separate jail cell in the pokey for carebears?

BB: Yeah I hear the sirens. And no there isn't a separate cell. One final question! What would you say best describes all the years you spent with Princess?

LP: They have been the best right until this very moment.

BB: Until this very moment? You see Her? Where? TELL ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment