Billybear waddles down a hallway leading a Discovery Channel documentary crew into the time tunnel lab. They're working on the documentary, This is the Future of Perversion?!
"Is this thing going to be in HD? I really don't want to waste my time here.
What's the future of perversion? You guys actually make money on asking these nimrod questions? Really?! Who cares? The last thing we need is a bunch of Paxton types descending on us with notebooks and pens trying to help. On the technology front perversion has always been cutting edge, always will be. So where perversion goes in the future will be somewhat determined by the technology but I guarantee you if you look at some new use for a technology behind the curtain you'll find a perv trying to enhance his or her sex life. We like to have fun here on this playground. That's it, pure and simple. So I'm glad we solved that little mystery."
billybear rolls his eyes.
"Look I gotta power this thing up and get going. Can you believe I've been Her pet for 225 days? I'm proud of that. Guess I can't fairly count the years I'm about to leap forward. But 225 days? Too cool for school. Who'd have thought anyone could put up with my crap for that long?
Mittens you coming with me? Yeah I know it's not like you can say no anyway, no there's no Coke or mentos in the future, sheesh! Here hop in this Poké Ball. I hear Poké Balls are the rage in the future!"
Billy ushers the camera crew out of the lab. "You can tap into the lab feed for the video but you can't stay here. It's too dangerous for your puny brains. Byeeeee don't let the door hit you in the ass!"
The crew is escorted into the media room by some cattle prod wielding roboMittens. A plasma screen blinks into life, billybear stands nervously in front of the time tunnel, "MsGrace has ordered me into the future until I get my shit together."
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment