Thanks Princess for taking such very good care of me last night soft smile.
What can I share, nope, what do I choose to share? :-)
Well we got Her Macintosh set up and functional. The machine is hooked to the internet and defended. We did a dry run with GarageBand so Her mic works and she can make MP3s. The problem is that GarageBand does have a learning curve so it will take her sometime before MP3s come rolling off. Personally I can't wait.
She's interested in the voice effects and it will be awfully cool to see what She ends up doing with this software. She had mixed results with AOL for the mac and I need to run down what her issue with that might be (primarily when She quits AOL the program seems to hang). But all in all a pretty easy setup from my point of view. From Hers, not so much. I hope it wasn't too painful Princess!
She can now sit down and play on the thing when She's in the mood. I think things will get a little easier for Her when Her Apple keyboard comes in.
And then we played.
She was my 'boss' in this one and of course completely dominated Her billy. Eventually I 'suffered' the same fate as my coworker Tom. Tom happens to be the name of my best friend in the RealWorld and he's also a coworker. LMAO I'm reasonably certain I've never mentioned him, at least by name, to Princess.
None of that matters but this does, to me. I was a tad whiny during our call since I really, really wanted Princess to 'do' me, selfish bitch that I am. I'm about to embark on a vacation and will be about twelve days without any Princess contact at all. billy no likee but there's nothing I can do about it. So I was hoping for some play.
Princess did me, OH BABY! Princess did me loooong time! Now I have a nice memory to get me through this little outage where I will be missing Her terribly!
Princess You know me, You know me quite well and I just wanted to say, You move me in the most wonderful ways. I just love the chit chat, I love the instant mental image I conjure up when I can see Your brows furrow while I'm trying to guide you to some menu or option on the Mac, "I don't see it. Where?!" I just love the way You play with me both the naughty and the nice.
billybear smiles fondly at Princess. There are things I will tell you on the phone, email or IM that I will never mention in this forum. You know exactly what I mean and what I'm trying to say here, you know all the fun we manage to have together.
Means a lot to me, and You mean a lot to me too :-)
Thanks for the call and the time!
Your billybear
BTW I hope we will be doing a similar call again without the Mac angst sometime in the future :-) You know how I like to 'misbehave'
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

*Princess did me, OH BABY! Princess did me loooong time!*
ReplyDeleteI hope you got to use your wine glass this time.
*She was my 'boss' in this one and of course completely dominated Her billy.*
When ISN'T she the boss in these calls? That's been my experience at least. But then again, you ARE a legendary Domme... did you let her cum??????
little bitchass
I hope you got to use your wine glass this time.
ReplyDeleteI did, it was filled with a fine chardonnay. Is this some sort of fetish for you? I'm mildly curious but you seem awfully interested in wine glasses.
When ISN'T she the boss in these calls?
LMFAO! Very trueeee! Perhaps I should have elaborated that in the fantasy I was some office minion and She was my boss.
did you let her cum??????
You mean She doesn't cum on your calls? REALLY?! Oh ... ummm ... well I'm sure that's OK