Thursday, July 12, 2007

Back Where I Belong

Waddling, padded feet shuffle across the floor. Tiny arms stretch upwards towards Her. Soft hands of incalculable beauty reach down and pick him up, placing him on Her lap.

"I've missed you, my Lady. It's nice to be back!"

He squirms in Her lap, getting more comfortable.

"Is that a strap-on You're wearing or are You just glad to see me? Ummmm new perfume or is that Just Grace? It's wonderful! Have you been well? You look happy, I know I am ... now."

He rests a weary head on soft, pert breasts.

"You know I wuvs You my Princess!!! I may be little but I think I have a good heart.
Where did you get those shoes?!!! Might I suck those yummy exposed toes?"

Giggling She replies, "Are you done with the questions My silly wittle bear? You're going to get totally Mine-Fucked on our date night, not mind-fucked ... well that too. I'm in a mood."

"Mine-Fucked?"

"Wait till Friday silly one. It's the thirteenth, your lucky day!"

Nervous giggle, wrings paws ...

He smiles at his Princess, his friend, "It's good to be back where I belong. Here with You."

8 comments:

  1. Hey billy...I just purchased one of your new webcams and if I were you I would get off her lap now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if I were you I would get off her lap now.

    No.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your choice but beware the geyser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your choice but beware the geyser.

    It's gonna take a lot more than that to get me off of THIS lap!

    ::pops open umbrella::

    Bring it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *It's gonna take a lot more than that to get me off of THIS lap!*

    ::sneaks up behind Princess and lapbear, opens can of "Fake Fart" and places it on floor behind them, then sneaks away to wait for Princess to launch the bear::

    Oh what fun I have! hee hee

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little padded feet, waddling, stubby arms and paws...that picture is just too adorable! When I see that little solemn face, and read those tiny carebear facts, I just melt. I forget all the bad things Billy has done, all the gentle understanding stabbing, and I just want to hug him too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. opens can of "Fake Fart"

    ::sniff, sniff::

    Princess do you smell Friday? Was she here? I've heard inklings of a possible Tracer case involving you.

    Smells just like Friday's perfume.

    What kind of trouble are you in Princess if You need Tracer's muscle? Can I help? Here I'll cup Your breasts for you, be Your little 'billy bra' - see what a good helper I am?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ***Smells just like Friday's perfume***

    Heyyyyyyy! I wasn't bothering you, you little wildlife oddity, so don't be associating me with any foul smells just to get your own ass (pun intended) off the hook.

    I'll have you know that I dumped the rest of the cheap perfume after I got some sweet smelling stuff from Mistress Grace and that nice Miss Tara over at the LDW Building. At least THEY appreciate me!

    I hope you continue to enjoy the smell of my old perfume though, because I dumped it out all over the clothes in your closet.

    Girl Friday

    ReplyDelete