Here's another installment of Princess's game.
::grabs mittens and plops her on his lap:: This could be a rough ride. I don't like talking about myself.
1) If you could have just one wish granted today by a magic fairy, what would that wish be? (no you cant wish for more wishes lol)
Well I can be narcissistic and there's an element of that in this reply. A cure for all diseases or at least one in particular, color me selfish.
2) Do you have an irrational fear? If so please share and explain what and if you know why you have it.
Heights. Can't stand 'em. Flying is fine but put me on a ledge and billy gets woozy.
3) Do you like a person's pubic hair be trimmed, shaved, or just grown out as the jungle it was intended it to be? And does yours match your own feelings on how others should be?
On guys I'm not looking. On girls I do like seeing what lies beneath :-) Now I never considered (pig that I am) what my partner might like. I'll check into that and aim to please.
4) Do you like your job? If you love it, what is the top reason you do. If you hate it, what is the top reason you do.
Not crazy about my job. It bores me. I'm also in a age bracket with other RealWorld considerations that hold me in place. Feeling stuck doesn't help much - lol
5) Name three words that.....
a) that best describe the person you are....
Quirky (or moody), funny, loving
b) that best describe you in bed.... (or so you think lol)
endurance (this is not necessarily a good thing), pervy (when I can), chatty
c) that make you laugh......
One worders wont work. Getting Princess on a serious laugh roll,
reading a great blog post,
fun
Update: I saw the 'anonymous' comment and wish I had answered that way, 'Princess, jem, lucky' but the unfiltered one is above, but I consider the anonymous one more accurate upon reflection.
d) that get you excited......
'My' as in 'My billybear' that one is tops.
Hearing and saying 'wuvs you'
'uh huh' the one that leads into playtime on a call.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment