Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday on Awwww Poor Baby!

Tonight on Awwww Poor Baby!

thump thump thump

Legendary sissy jem faces the daunting task of cumming seven times in one day after a week of daily increased orgasms.

thump thump thump

Read of her journey, what she euphemistically calls squirting my way to victory one pathetic moan at a time in her blog.

thump thump thump thump

Will billybear after weeks of incessant whining finally hear the dulcet tones of Princess Grace

thump thump thump thump thump

Or will both pets hear the taunting cry of awwwww..... UNGHHHHHHHHH

You are so very very
FIRED! Get out! GO! How can you make Awwww Poor Baby sound like a fucking GOLFING event?! Take your rich deep voice to the nearest PBS station and bore someone else to death with it.
'Euphemistically?!

SHEESH. Git!

Give me a second to catch my breath here. When I heard Mr. Boring I came flying down the hall as fast as I could. You know what today is right? yeppers it's FRIDAY!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've got a date tonight!

Oh My God I'm so sorry if you missed last night's TeaseTime! Princess was sooo funny, and then hot and then funny and then funny-hot. She's always that way but She seemed to have the afterburners turned on last night. Jem said she was gonna blog it so I wont talk a lot about it but I may have been a tad naughty. I think Princess might have plans for me
nervous giggle, wrings paws.

She got me pretty worked up when She was helping jem and then She also said something about a love scene we were going to reenact from Harry Potter. Something about a kiss and OH MY GOD do I get to kiss Princess? I hope I don't fuck that up, come here mittens, practice time.

Hmmmm but She was also cross with Snape. I bet she'd like to humiliate that guy! "Awwww, what happened pwofessor? Let Me tie on this pretty pink bonnet. Take your ba-ba 'potions master' and sucky sucky ::evil giggle::"

Or maybe She wants to take the oh so mediocre (he is, think about it - Hermione can run rings around him) wizard Harry down a few pegs. "That's it Harry, stroke for Me. Look at Me, you want Me don't you Harry? Such a good boy for Me. I know, it's what you always needed, to obey, Me."

Or maybe She'll be Hermione and I'll be Her bitch-boi Ron bent over a library table receiving a savage wanding! "Take it you BITCH!"

Or maybe ... you know what? I don't give a shit! You know why? Because I'm gonna be on the phone with Her tonight! We're gonna talk and then we're gonna play and She knows that Her honey bunny bear will hop hop hop for Her delight and amusement. So I'll kick Her an email later today with a list of suggestions hopefully one for every mood (soft, dominant, humiliation (light billy can't play hard in that sandbox), playful) and when the time cums we'll pick one and plaaaay!

And THEN I may be permitted release. Princess is nice to me so usually I am and I plan to make a big mess! Not like dust bowl jem 'poooft poooft' awwww poor baby!

It's Friday! ::blows kisses to Princess, giggling skips away:

No comments:

Post a Comment