Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and the pics, billybear! That's a great spanking pic! What do you think would happen if I jumped into the Transmorgifier holding that picture?
And also a pic of BondageMittens? Oh my... I thought I had seen every Mittens version in existence!
ROFLMAO...
ReplyDeleteDon't ever complain about my treatment of Mittens again!
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and the pics, billybear! That's a great spanking pic! What do you think would happen if I jumped into the Transmorgifier holding that picture?
ReplyDeleteAnd also a pic of BondageMittens? Oh my... I thought I had seen every Mittens version in existence!
little bitchass
What do you think would happen if I jumped into the Transmorgifier holding that picture?
ReplyDeleteroboMittens projects an 80% probability of a breast reduction.
The only way to find out is step inside. Buy the ticket, take the ride. :-)