Well I'm in a 'heavy' mood at the moment so this should be fun as hell LMAO. Oh yeah and the total honesty thing I've got going with Princess will probably bite me here. This is from Princess's post and the second entry on the getting to know you series She has going. BTW Princess, would You mind uncrossing Your legs on the next pic, hmmmmmm?
1) Recommend a book you have read, and explain why do you think others should read it.
Gates of Fire by Stephen Pressfield. The battle of Thermopylae. This is a 'historical novel' and quite a good one at that. It gives you a Spartan point of view and without those crazed bastards Western civilization would have most likely never have come into being.
Fields of Fire by James Webb. In my consideration the definitive book on Vietnam. Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh the NLF is going to win ... While a thousand bodies rotted in the Arizona Valley.
America Alone by Mark Steyn. There's no love lost between me and radical Islam and I find Steyn's arguments quite compelling.
I also read a ton of Science Fiction and detective novels but I shall remain mum on them for the moment since I'm already two books over my quota here.
2) What fantasies have you openly told a partner of yours about? And if you're not able to tell about it, why?
I told a partner of one (and not that one Princess) of my inner fantasies. She was game and indulged me though I don't think she ever quite 'got it.' We broke up due to stupidity on my part. I think about her probably too much for my own damn good. The one that got away. ::shrugs::
I don't tell anyone except You Princess them anymore. Why? Because I'm deeply ashamed of them. That's my own row to hoe however.
3) If you could be any super-hero comic book person, who would it be and why?
Tough call there. Maybe Cerebus by Dave Sim. I'm also intrigued by 'The Roach' from the same series. He had a bit of a multiple personality disorder there. Nearly Normal Roach was one of my favorites, which is how I feel after 'a call' - nearly normal billy ::soft smile::
I guess I could also go with Gaimen's Sandman who controlled dreams.
Then there's always Calvin, I got lots of Calvin in me :-)
4) Is there a person you fantasize about on a regular basis while masturbating or having sex with someone? Who is this person? Why is this personal such a turn-on for you?
William Shakespeare. OK, seriously? Well You of course and You are foremost but I'll play that You mean someone other than You. Milla Jojovich. She just slayed me in The Fifth Element. She said in an interview that she took her role so seriously she didn't get high for the entire duration of filiming! That level of dedication deserves my obsession.
'The girl next door' can get me worked up too. Go figure. And not literally the girl next store. I mean some girl walking along minding her own fucking business but something in their attitude makes them attractive. There is also my SO who is most definitely in there and not just as a 'walk on' :-)
There was one girl who sent me a pic in email because she simply 'felt pretty.' She's a good friend of mine, I have to tell ya true Princess, that girl got me very worked up indeed and all just because she 'felt pretty' and wanted to share it. So yummy.
5) Have you ever had sex on a beach or in the water at a beach or in a pool?
No, taking sex to mean intercourse.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"I don't tell anyone except You Princess them anymore. Why? Because I'm deeply ashamed of them. That's my own row to hoe however."
ReplyDeleteI of all people understand this so well. Nooo, not cause of knowing your fantasies...but because of some of My own. I would not say ashamed...but embarrassed and....just..ugh! lol It's hard...people would like to think our sexual make up and fantasies are just that. Simple, nice neat box...but they are not. They come from deep buried feelings from childhood and up. So they are so much a part of us...more so then just a simple kink.
Now after saying all that....I KNOW your fantasies billy. You have not ONE thing to be ashamed of...no Im not just saying that cause I wuv you. I truly mean it....ok plus I wuv you. lol
So in the end, yeah its your row to hoe as you said...but no one said you had to garden it alone. *soft smile*
So in the end, yeah its your row to hoe as you said...but no one said you had to garden it alone. *soft smile*
ReplyDeleteI wish I had the skill to convey what this statement means to me, sorry I lack the means.
Thanks for hanging with me :-)
You KNOW how I value You.
awwww...I wuv you, you silly bear. *kiss*
ReplyDelete*1) Recommend a book you have read, and explain why do you
ReplyDeletethink others should read it.*
Your answer to this question was surprising to me. How can you completely ignore the Tracer Bullet Billy series of novels?
And even more surprising is how you totally passed over the heartwarming tale from your own childhood, "Roadtrip in a Cloud Car" ?
little bitchass