This week on Awwww Poor Baby!Legendary stroker lucky will be ruthlessly edged all week.
Two eggs. One containing a very naughty fetish picture of Princess Grace, just the way lucky likes. The other, a picture of mellonMittens wearing billybear's bunny ears.
Two eggs, one choice. Will lucky choose wisely or be forced to cum to the taunting sound of 'awwww POOR BABY' all over melonMitens face?
Tune in to find out. Only on PRV!

While I would obviously rather cum all over a picture of Princess in her boots, I am not sure it will matter much since I will be "ruthlessly edged all week."
ReplyDeleteI am not sure it will matter much
ReplyDeleteWell you haven't seen the melonMitten's picture - LUCK WITH THAT - lmao
I might be able to use a pic of Princess in Her boots by the end of the week, how do I go about getting one of those?
ReplyDeletelittle bitchass