Not sure how to blog this one.
The night started off with RealWorld drama but at a low, maintainable level not like last week where there was nothing that could be done - tonights call was GONNA happen even if I had to get a motel room! My autism is on record and I gotta get my boxer shorts at K-Mart. K-Mart! I don't like fluctuation. Princess recognized this immediately in my pathetic IM and replied back, "tonydshrimp is in the chatroom."
I occupied myself with that shiny bauble until MsTara showed up, barreling past me and mittens®™ and fell on tony like night, engulfing him. Anyway it was good to see tony and I hope he hangs for awhile.
Everything seemed to line up. My drama evaporated, Princess finished a call at just about the same time and IMd "CALL Me." I punch speed dail and it is on.
I always struggle at this point balancing on what I will share. The 'play' part I'm very shy about and other parts are just well 'ours' so arms waving, face scrunched up in concentration, I step out onto the tightrope.
Just let me get this out of the way. Princess I know I interrupted You several times last night and if I was rude I apologize, I hate being rude! I think it was really a reflection of how into the call I was, anyway apologies if needed :-)
Well one thing we gabbed about was Her magic wand. She says that she can last maybe three seconds under that and with the G-Spot attachment even less. I just ordered one, what's good for Princess is good for billy, can't wait to use that G-Spot thingy.
I am a lot like Princess in some regards. There are certain types of secrets I can not sit on. I told her I was 'bad' and 'naughty' but wouldn't let Her know anything until the play started. Anyway I wuvs Her and collapsed like a house of cards when the playing got serious and managed to let Her know I bought Her something (no big deal cash wise) 'off list' meaning not on Her wish list. I hope She enjoys it, I know She's been working a lot recently so just wanted to well kiss Her on the cheek - lmao
She busted a gut over the most recent Awwww Poor Baby post I made. The baby pic I found She really gets a kick out of.
Around this time my IM window pops open from jem saying that she managed to complete Princess's game with fifteen minutes to spare!
"Princess, let's fuck with her!" I say as Princess receives a similar IM from jemmie.
"NO billy, jemmie has been through so much!" and then giggling (Her downfall) She says, "What are you thinking?"
jem is in a different timezone than Princess's and mine, so it's 11:45PM to jemmie but 12:45AM to us.
I'm telling Princess what I'm typing as I reply to jemmie, "Did you and Princess discuss timezones before you started the game? Because it's 12:45 here."
Princess is giggling and telling me how evil I am while jem kicks back something down the lines of no they didn't discuss timezones but she's certain her timezone is fine.
Princess fires off (I wish I could remember it verbatim it was so funny) an IM to jemmie down the lines of, "I'm sorry sweetie but it's 12:45AM here and all games are held in Princess's timezone."
I hope jem will comment on what she made of this, but jemmie just so you know, Princess and I HAD A BLAST giggling like school girls. Then we backed off and Princess told me how impressed She was with jemmie and didn't think she could do it without a rest day. Way to go jem!
Princess mentioned that She was thinking of doing a blog post about melonMittens, She had found the pic I emailed Her during the call. I hope She finds time to do it :-)
Then the play kicked in. As I already alluded to I was in a bit of a mood so I'm trying to work Princess while She's working me. We're battling back and forth when I start singing the 'Dueling Banjos' song from Deliverance and we laugh over that. I think She's a tad (as in almost microscopic) worried because I know Her well enough that one day I might get fortunate enough to land the right combination of triggers to get Her real quiet, REAL listeny or even more probable I catch Her in the right mood. LOL
Anyway Princess just DESTROYS me with the phrase 'My billy' and I sink into Her warm embrace. So, so very yummy! She knows how much I love being Hers, want and need to be HERS!
I'm permitted release and much more than little poofts of dust came out (winks at jem).
My cheeks hurt, I have a serious cramp in my stomach from all the laughter and fun.
Princess Grace you are so wonderful, so yummy and I can't wait to play with you again!
Wuvs You
YOUR billybear ::blush::
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

*Not sure how to blog this one.*
ReplyDeleteYou managed very well. Great call! Even though you two did try to give me A FUCKING HEART ATTACK!
*Anyway it was good to see tony and I hope he hangs for awhile.*
Yeah, it would've been good to see old tonyd again... I would've loved to say hi... IF ANYBODY HAD GIVEN ME A FUCKING HEADS-UP THAT HE WAS FUCKING THERE! But I know that you all were concerned about my need for rest after coming that close to death in the Cummie Game.
*I hope jem will comment on what she made of this*
I think Princess' exact words were... "Oh, I think not! LMAOOOOOOOOO". But I wasn't worried at all about the time zone thing... I had already done a few sessions after 12 midnight Princess Time, and got no objections. I was more thinking She meant that just because that particular game was finished, it didn't mean that She was finished with me yet. I DID suggest to Her that She have YOU do Day 7 then.
*I know Her well enough ::text garbled:: to get Her real quiet, REAL listeny*
I can hardly believe I'm hearing this! You simply MUST tell me how you are able to exert such awesome control over Princess! Did you just tell Her to be quiet and listen or did She just cower under your legendary Domness?
Gawd, I so hope She makes you play the Cummie Game....
little bitchass
A FUCKING HEART ATTACK ... A FUCKING HEADS-UP ::text garbled::
ReplyDelete::the scientists scribble in their notebooks::
Note with the chronic masturbator the descent into early Tourette's Syndrome followed by the ability to garble text. Quite sad really, but she did it to herself.
I can hardly believe I'm hearing this!
awwww poor jemmie! You can't, none of my five readers (hi mom!) will ever hear of this. In a way I wish I was skilled enough to blog the fun we have on our calls. That particular game was a hoot and indicates how silly we can get. I really was trying but it was a lost cause. I don't know anything about other Princess calls but on ours we have developed the ability to leap out of play into frivolity and then hop right back into the sack together. I think it comes from being exclusively Hers for what, let me check, a little more than 276 days now. We're VERY comfortable with each other :-)
She mentioned the cummie game to me but I passed. My RealWorld would make me doing what you did (you Herculina you) impossible. Plus having read your blog on it, well me personally, I'm not exactly SOLD - LMAO
"Well one thing we gabbed about was Her magic wand."
ReplyDeleteAlways a good topic of conversation!