skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, July 23, 2007
Hey
Woke up this morning and saw Princess had posted about a
party
She went to over the weekend. In a comment I razzed Her a little about being a conflicted lesbian and then stumbled across this YouTube video of a couple of Israeli girls clowning around lip-synching a Pixie song. It made me feel old(er).
I remember going to bars or parties like Princess does. I never enjoyed dancing that much, I'm a former rhythm guitar player who had too keep a close eye on the damned drummer if I was going to stay on beat (like my posts, my guitar playing tended to head off on its own, on a different beat) so I tended to hang on the sidelines and watch others at play in the bars and at the parties.
This little video brought a smile to my face as I recalled watching a group of girls just out on the dance floor just dancing and having fun. These two girls in their room are just acting goofy (they call it 'dancing stupid') not trying to be sexy and just through the sheer fun they're having turn out to be sexy as hell. I dig the song too.
Hey Princess, I sincerely hope You cut free at that party, danced stoopid, and had loads of fun. Your post seems to indicate that :-) In my minds eye I see You there acting a lot like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
BillyBear
Consider that two wrongs never make a right... but that three do.
View my complete profile
Princess Grace ...
Princess Grace's Playground
Friends
LittleBaltarBitchass
Lucky
ace
MsTara
V
bankyboo
little giselle
Advertisers
pantysue
Labels
BattleStar
(18)
Dylan Chronicles
(18)
GothGirl a Horror Story
(5)
The Journal
(5)
The Oddity
(5)
The Wastelands
(13)
TracerBulletBilly
(25)
Two Riders
(2)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(68)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
▼
2007
(178)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(20)
Princess's Most Devoted Pet - POLL
Princess Lets Fuck with Her! (Princess Call)
Getting to Know Me Part III
Friday on Awwww Poor Baby!
The Battle for Mittens!
Thursday on Awwwww Poor Baby!
Tour de France
Hey
This week on Awwww Poor Baby!
billybear Castle Security
Fear and Loathing
Tonight on Awwww Poor Baby!
The Cold Call Cock
Happy Birthday Jemmie!
A Piece of Work
My Lucky Night (Princess Call)
Did You Shriek?
Back Where I Belong
Getting to Know Me Part II
Bangkok
►
June
(16)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(18)
►
2006
(61)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(19)
Meet the Staff of The Assassin
BillyBear: Editor-n-Geek
mittens: Investigative Reporting
V: Sullen Teenage Movie Reviews
GothGirl: Imaginary Research
Visitors
Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment