Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Piece of Work

Have I mentioned that I have a thing for Princess Grace? No? Well I guess I should open up about that a little then. I wish I could see the shocked look on Her face when She reads this entry! She must feel completely blindsided. "How has he kept this hidden from Me?" She must be wondering.

No one can accuse me of wearing my heart on my sleeve! That's for sure.

I suspect the rest of you are as stunned as Princess at this news. Well you know, too bad, suck it up buttercup. I'm a carebear of mystery, shrouded in emotional secrecy.

She started Her campaign to win my heart by simply being Herself. Sunny, open, completely at ease, accepting and happy go fuck! fuck! fuck! LUCKY - heaves a nickel at jem

Sigh, let me try again.

Princess Grace, unlike me, pretty much wears Her heart on Her sleeve. You know Her instantly because She isn't playing a role. You spend a little time with Her and you'll have a pretty good read on Her at an emotional level, and guess what, She will have a better read on you. It's really cool. So anyway She is what She is.

I find that incredibly attractive.

Secondly She's very accepting of our little foibles, kinks and interests or at least mine anyway but from what I can glean from Her blog and a lot of others blogs She can play in about any sandbox. But if you call Her (and I may have done that once or two million times) what you hear is someone who genuinely loves her work.

I've heard from one or two of you that I'm a piece of work.

So I picked up pretty quickly on the fact that She enjoys working on me. After a little bit of time I began to pick up on the fact that She might even like me little. She didn't even try to hide it.

Me.

A piece of work.

So I tossed up this blog filled with sly innuendo about my growing feelings for Her and She mentioned one time that, you know, I could call others, She wouldn't mind and it nearly broke my heart. Had She grown tired of Her labor? Was She done with this piece of work?

She said no. So I got miffed and said well I know I can call others, but I choose not too. You can choose not to take my call. After I settled down, I heard what She was telling me, I could call others and still call Her, no harm no foul and that She was just reassuring me of that. If I call another it didn't mean She would go away.

I choose not to call others. Why would I? I'm happy right where I'm at, with the best of the best.

And then over time, and most of it is in this blog right here, friendships evolved and suddenly I'm surrounded by real characters, real friends. Ace, jem, lucky and MsTara of course and then others who may or may not become close. And I think to myself, what do I offer that could draw such a crowd?

Me.

A piece of work.

At the center of it all, the occupier of this tiny carebear heart is Princess Grace. I keep calling Her. She keeps taking my calls. She doesn't have to, She's not hurting for attention. So I grow to believe that yes, She does like me and not just for my Visa. I've known this for a long time now. So I figure I should open up a little to Her and let Her know that I like and wuv Her too and pray She doesn't run screaming into the night. I value Her on so many, many levels.

Hey everybody! I've got this mind blowing, mother fucking cock teasing BITCH of a Princess over in Connecticut USA who actually digs me a little.

Me! billybear!

A piece of work.

4 comments:

  1. And if you hadn't come under the spell of our lovely CT enchantress, we might never have discovered the funny twisted bighearted amusing occasionally brilliant and gallant creature that IS BillyBear?

    Damn, that's scary.

    I'm going to go call my sister and thank her for using ME and My profession to break the ice with her new friends, because one of them was Princess Grace and that's how we became buddettes:)

    Because, in the interest of all the honest emotion here, life would be very dull without a certain somber faced little blue bear/perverted elf. I'd miss you terribly if you weren't around. You and bimbo boobs, and the cookie maven and weedling and even dear ol' lucky (tosses a nickel to jem to be on the safe side)...you make things a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna get rich off this lucky name thing!

    Jemmie...oh jemmie...birthday or no...I need to talk to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. billybear! I never knew! And never suspected! You and Princess?

    Awwwww.. seriously, what a great heartfelt post! And I know that Princess has very deep feelings for you too! I know this because I can see things that others cannot see. Feel things that others cannot feel. Smell things... oh never mind.. getting silly...

    It's been a wonderful first year of knowing Princess, and it's also been great fun hanging around with a certain silly blue carebear for most of that time.

    Yes, you are a piece of work, but I mean that in a good way, and I'm proud to call you my friend. And you have lots of other friends here too, you perverted little elfling!

    Miss Tara, we do have a good little group of deviants here, don't we? It's great that Princess and you are still putting up with us! ::snatches nickel and tosses in Hello Kitty sack::

    And L***y, don't worry... your nickels are in the mail!

    Now! Back to work on that blog, billybear! You're about 17 posts behind and you're also falling behind in your instigating!

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel things that others cannot feel.

    Well I can feel my dick, can youuuu amazing jem? No wait that came out wrong of course you can feel my dick.

    SIGH

    Under no circumstances are you allowed to feel my dick so quit asking me about it OK?

    Feel your own dick since you've forgotten what one feels like! Oh, you can't! That's what I meant to say. Yeah ... sheesh!

    billybear! I never knew! And never suspected! You and Princess?

    Well me anyway. I think I've been too subtle and She hasn't noticed my quiet admiration. I need to figure out a way to let Her know. I'll think on it.

    ReplyDelete