You guys watching the tour? Yeah me too. I particularly love the mountain stages. Brutal fuckers particularly to any of us who have tried to ride a bicycle up a hill. A dream of mine had been to do what this dude did which was ride the tour route. To experience L'Alpe d'Huez. It sounds doable at only 9.5 miles but with an average gradient of 8.1% I'm not sure I could ride a bike down the thing much less up it. Twenty-one switch backs. Weeeeeeee!
Back in the day I might have stood a chance. When men rode these massive steel bikes and smoked god dammit! None of this pussy doping and bikes light as a feather for these boys.
Here's a few other pics of why I enjoy Le Tour so much.
Unless you're into 20 something year old men with skinny arms, shaved legs, farmer tans and girl butts willingly performing masochistic punishment on their own bodies don't worry about it.
"Unless you're into 20 something year old men with skinny arms, shaved legs, farmer tans and girl butts willingly performing masochistic punishment on their own bodies don't worry about it."
Perhaps not but I do find carboloading and blood doping highly erotic.
Tour de what?
ReplyDeleteTour de what?
ReplyDeleteUnless you're into 20 something year old men with skinny arms, shaved legs, farmer tans and girl butts willingly performing masochistic punishment on their own bodies don't worry about it.
It's sort of a specialized perversion.
"Unless you're into 20 something year old men with skinny arms, shaved legs, farmer tans and girl butts willingly performing masochistic punishment on their own bodies don't worry about it."
ReplyDeletePerhaps not but I do find carboloading and blood doping highly erotic.