Friday, May 16, 2008

Envy

We're consumed with it at the moment. Well what is it? Wikipedia informs us that, Envy may be defined as an emotion that "occurs when a person lacks another’s superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it."

YAWN - I'm sorry what were you saying professor? Anyway we're picture people and this pretty much summed it up for us:


Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. So what are we envious about? Well there's this:

The Occasional Assassin's Recent Visitors after one week

Princess Grace's Recent Visitors after twenty hours.

Go visit Princess' blog (particularly if you're from Africa, the former Soviet Union or Antarctica) though we suspect that all too soon her map will look like a pink nightmare. Click on the map, the close up is pretty cool!

We're also envious of the fact that lucky completely and totally scooped us, the prick! He has YouTube footage of jem stumbling around in those boots of hers. GAWD those things look painful!

Check it out! We'll just be over here in the hallway, wearing our coats and hanging out.

TeaseTime and a High FIVE!

We'll leave most of the details for jem but Princess dealt with a room full of horny ones and she kicked out not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE MP3s!!! She has everything from stroker to bondage sissy so we're certain you'll find something you like off this smorgasbord of perversion. On a minor note we got busted by Princess when we were a tad overzealous in keeping the MP3s coming having to admit we weren't actually listening to them at the time.

In unrelated news jbauling remained a horses ass. We fear there is no cure!

7 comments:

  1. I am upset to learn though, the map only keeps the last 100 people. Sooo My map will not get all pink. lol And I have been watching it wayyyy too much too, and was hoping someone from Africa would look too. LMAO I was all excited when someone from Alaska was looking at it. Keeping that poor cold man warm through the night. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought when I saw you that you were getting sick. Now I understand that you are just way too jealous.

    Envious billybear here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Envious billybear here."

    Envious??? i clicked on that link and saw a bear with a big smile - and the description said 9".

    Way to go, billy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banky, yes it read 9" but that was the entire size of the bear and that grin is the grin brought about by the green monster of envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Sooo My map will not get all pink*

    Princess, it's hard to imagine Your world being anything BUT all pink...

    *and the description said 9"*

    Banky, That just means that the top branch of the Christmas tree measures 9 inches...

    l.b.a.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and the description said 9"

    Well the camera adds seven inches banky.

    the grin brought about by the green monster of envy.

    Lucky! This gloating is so unbecoming!

    That just means that the top branch of the Christmas tree measures 9 inches...

    Well I like a snug fit. I get all stressed out if I feel wobbly and I can get a grip on 9.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Billy... are you some kind of numerologist? Let me add another number to these comments that is a favorite of Princess's for some reason...

    ZERO!

    a locked up pantysue...

    ReplyDelete