Saturday, May 31, 2008

Temperature Rising...

Well that's just super! First Battle Star Galactica blew beets all over the screen. If lucky is looking for the definition of gay he should look no further then a Lee Adama episode. If that fucking Hamlet Handwringer can bring down a character as cool as Romo Lampkin then...

GROAN I'm getting angry...

I'm really upset! Then I had to spend half the night on the phone with the Law Offices of Wolfram and Hart listening to their endless whining about poor MsTara's delusions. You are SUCH a Vampire MsTara and we are SO staking you!!!

DAMMIT

And then not only was it the arguably the suckiest Battle Star EVER Natalie died.

poor dead Natalie killed by MsTara's and jem's indifference!

ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

When I finally hook up with Princess in IM well it's too late for Billy. Not Princess' fault.

BILLY HAS NEEDS!

She signed off her IM with, "It looks like another week of denial poor baby ::giggle::"

Another week? And I had such a shitty one at work and now jem, lucky and even pantysue are either suing or giving me shit. Fourteen days? That would be a record for billy. I totally imploded at thirteen last time. I mean Princess had to deal with me SPECIAL!

GothGirl hand me that never been tested, we don't know what it does syringe. YES INJECT IT IN ME! It might give me strength to go fourteen days!

Honestly GothGirl you wouldn't like me when I'm in denial...

ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

What's happening???? NO! NO! It's enhancing the denial effects!!! It's jem's evil boobs fault! I will so stake them too! NOOOOOO

Why jem, lucky, Tara vampire mean to billy?

billy MAD!

billyHulk SMASH jem's and lucky's puny blogs!!!!!!

Words are flying out like
endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass
They slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow waves of joy
are drifting thorough my open mind
Possessing and caressing me

Jai guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world

12 comments:

  1. At least peasoup/powderpuffBilly knew better than to try and smash MY blog!! That's because I know if you have to go to the Dark Side, you go to the Best, Wolfram and Hart. rockemsockemBilly has who, little poser V? Gothgirl? Corruptrix sure isn't on his side. In fact, Corruptrix, would you like to meet some corporate ancient evil? You might find a worthy mentor there, while they sue the fur off of that slanderous blue journalist and his tacky rag of a newspaper. The only decent reporter there is mittens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too much time on your hands Billy...

    spike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... i see i am now an advertiser on your blog BillyBear! Thanks...

    WTF am i advertising?

    pantysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. "She signed off her IM with, "It looks like another week of denial poor baby ::giggle::"

    oh, billyHulk, been there and it is a tough week. The only thing that gets me through it is knowing that Princess Grace can make everything so good when the time does finally come.

    The time does come, doesn't it???

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Jim Croce sang... "If I could save time in a bottle."

    Time and a bottle... hmmmmmm

    This has Bankyboo writen all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Corruptrix, would you like to meet some corporate ancient evil? You might find a worthy mentor there*

    Miss Tara, you know me well enough from the time we spent together at Freaky Friday to know I wouldn't be caught undead around a bunch of lowlife lawyers. I still have some pride left.

    But if you wanna get together sometime and have some fun torturing the Incredible Dork, just let me know! I'm all in!

    Corruptrix

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhhhhhhh... how long is this pukey green phase gonna last?

    ::Hides my blog until the effects wear off::

    Well, at least you'll blend in with the Christmas tree better...

    *poor dead Natalie killed by MsTara's and jem's indifference!*

    Hey! I didn't have anything to do with it! It's not my fault that I don't know anything about BSG.....

    ::glances over at Princess::

    but Natalie was obviously a loser anyway and not a great loss. I mean, look at those tattoos all over her arms? What kind of nutjob psycho fruitcake would put permanent marks on their body like that?

    l.b.a.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Jim Croce sang... "If I could save time in a bottle."

    billyHulk despises whiner Croce and his "fuck me I'm sensitive" Jackson Brown lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. but Natalie was obviously a loser anyway and not a great loss.

    It's hard to type with paws but you of course knew that Natalie was one of Princess' most beloved characters, right, soon to be caged while running the Boston Marathon in ballet boots jem?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The time does come, doesn't it???

    billyHulk will only get more angry and enraged so what do I care?

    ::picks up lucky's boot car and throws it in a lake::

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good thing I added the submarine feature to my beloved car.

    And don't EVER make fun of me listening to Imagine again if your gonna quote Across the Universe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. *And don't EVER make fun of me listening to Imagine again if your gonna quote Across the Universe*

    Not to mention quoting it incorrectly...

    Hmmm.. I wonder if this merits another lawsuit?

    l.b.a.

    ReplyDelete