sigh
SIGH
So now I have to rush about and get something out! Sheesh.
So let's get ON IT!
Sullen Reviews
Well thank God V decided to stroll into work today to pick up her paycheck so that I could uh remind her of exactly WHY she's getting paid! Sheesh, teenagers! She reviews several films (Juno, Sweeny Todd, Hard Candy, 27 Dresses, and Fallen - not bad V!) and I'll leave it to the reader to figure out how to actually read them. Put your thinking caps on and check it out. When you're done with that read her poems, they're quite good really! And after that cut your wrists - V would respect you.
Bankyboo Remembers
He's remembered his password and then puts up this sorta teasy post wondering if we'd be interested in some of his calls. Hmmmmm banky, leave the teasing to the professionals and DISH! Also check out soon to be pierced pantysue's Ode to Banky in the comments section.
Lucky's Enthrallment Continues
Yep, he's still fixated on that map even with my legions poised on his borders he continues to fiddle while Rome starts to burn. In what must feel a lot like drinking a mess-o-saltpeter before your Princess call he first shows there is no electricity in Africa before wanting us to send refurbished computers to them for porn. Huh? Are they solar powered? Princess comments that a non profit should be formed to "Give Africa The Internet Porn They Deserve!" Hmmmmm
The Occasional Assassin Forms Nonprofit to Aid Africa
We're proud to tell you that we've just formed a non profit to aid those in Africa called Give Africa The Internet Porn They Deserve! or GATIPTD for short! It's a lot like Live Aid but better! No whiny, spoiled rock stars for example! Send your money to The Occasional Assassin or gift us the money in Princess calls and we'll make sure those in Africa get what they deserve!
Why? Because we care! Think of the children! Give till it hurts you financial dom guys!
Jem Still Withholds TeaseTime Report
Lucky was saddened by this news but jem refuses to post about it until more of you give to GATIPTD. "It's the principal of the thing BillyBear" says an adamant jem.
Princess Wants You to Stop Touching the Monkeys (No, not the band though they're kinda old so ewwww)
In a heart rending video Princess Grace tries to warn us of the various issues facing us today. Though she remains strangely mum on the high cost of phone sex - go figure. She got two guys to sing a song about all of this madness in the world. Listen to them... yeah NOW!
An End to Hostilities
Finally I have to postpone the invasion of lucky's blog because I have this barbecue thing I gotta do. I'll try and get back to it next week, but work ya know? I hope you have lots of fun during this extended weekend and if you don't have a party to go to well drop by, I'll make room. Seriously. twiddles thumbs

*soon to be pierced pantysue*
ReplyDeleteNobody told me about this! i am afraid to ask what body part... especially in your blog BillyBear.
And just what does a pet have to do to get on your friends list?
psoo
*Jem Still Withholds TeaseTime Report*
ReplyDeleteWell it's just not ready yet... you know what a perfectionist I am!
So there!
l.b.a.
"And just what does a pet have to do to get on your friends list?"
ReplyDeleteI am thinking a piercing.
Dammit jem, I need that report!
ReplyDeleteI am thinking a piercing.
ReplyDeleteLMFAO!
Like you think I would be respect someone who cut their wrists just cause you told them too? Like, as if! Now if reading my reviews made them see the wonders dark glory of cutting, wanting to feel the sharp blade touch their skin....well then I might be impressed.
ReplyDelete*sulking off*
Like you think I would be respect someone who cut their wrists just cause you told them too?
ReplyDeleteWell um yeah actually I think you would dig that! As long as it was goth and tragic like they realized that they might have had a full and meaningful life but instead bled out on the floor. If that was their last thought as blackness enfolded them you would too oh so respect that! LOL
The whole 'cutting' thing is a bit too nuanced for me.
What are your thoughts on piercing V? Pantysue is giving it serious thought.
Oh now the cutting is my fav. Feeling the cold steel sliding against my pale white flesh is what I love.
ReplyDeleteNow piercing is like ok I guess. But for myself, rather do needle play just to feel the needle pierce through the skin, not for like the point of getting a ring, just for the feeling of it. Seeing the needle sliding in, feeling the sharp sting.
*sulking off to my corner*
But for myself, rather do needle play just to feel the needle pierce through the skin
ReplyDeleteWell we have it from imaginary sources close to pantysue that she plans on using a railroad spike for a needle. That counts doesn't it?
i was wondering why Princess kept calling me Spike last night...
ReplyDelete*Well we have it from imaginary sources close to pantysue that she plans on using a railroad spike for a needle*
ReplyDeleteI hope she doesn't try to poke those new boobies whth a railroad spike...
l.b.a.