Friday, November 10, 2006

BattleStar - Salvation

Hmmm, so there's a virus that will eliminate the entire cylon race. There's a moral struggle going on among the humans but I think I agree with Rosolyn's decision - kill 'em all and let God sort them out. I know even though the show isn't over yet that this won't happen so I'm comfortable with the sentiment at the moment.

Far more intriguing to me is a possible reenactment of the Baltar torture scene with MsGrace. I'd make some adjustments of course. First there's no reason to actually be tortured nope just me and MsGrace and some of the talk that went on in that scene. It was a hot scene. I love having MsGrace in my head.

All in all I wasn't too crazy about this episode. I don't think anything plot wise was advanced. We already knew about the infection. The writers of course can't kill off the Cylons it would end the show. The one interesting thing they might have tried was to have the human plan work and the Cylons get infected and then have them deal with that. But still the end result would have been the same.

So, I'm tepid on this one. Your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Well I Myself thought it was a really good show. Now it did not advance anything, since they could not kill of the cylons or the should would be over. Buttt, it did show the struggle with what to do. Do they just plan a mass distruction of them, do they try to show some pity on them...its a struggle. I understood where the one man stood on this, but when they cylons are trying to wipe out the whole human race...naa screw em! Deal with the lose of your soul later...your alive and can rebuild it. lol

    I also LOVED the scene with Baltar...not only for the fact number 6 in his head worked him threw it in a very BDSM way. Your body can take pain in two different ways, and also you can work your mind away from the pain and turn it to pleasure. She was very much so explaining a BDSM scene and subspace. HOT! I did also like how he was talking to number 6 in his brain and the other cylon who was hurting him, thought he was saying he loved her, wanted her, believed in her and them..and did you see the way she softened....there is something there. They will take that further..or think they will anyway.

    What can I say...I am a geek lover, who has turned into a geek tv lover. lmao Its a great show!!!

    Kisses,
    Your Princess
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete