Well I seemed to have hit a bit of a rough patch here karma wise. Yes apparently instant karma is going to get me. Hate it when that happens.
I've got a Mistress who's going to stuff me into a urn.
I've got a brother pet who's refusing to return my imaginary cat mittens so that he may continue to perform his dark perversions upon the not_ace/mittens hybrid.
I've got an entire platoon of psychiatrists and psychologists on the other side of the mirror there frantically scribbling notes and whispering into tape recorders because I'm actually a tad peeved over the kidnapped imaginary cat thing.
My call with Princess didn't go through last night :-( certain RealWorld events were showing far too much activity when they should have been still and quiet. The risk factor was deemed too high and if there's one thing I wont risk it's this thing Princess and I have going on, it's a very good thing :-)
That call was to help bring my karma back into line. Well maybe tonight, or tomorrow night but hopefully not later than Wednesday - Princess is sending me off again but hasn't told me where yet ("It's a surprise billybear - giggle"). And if it doesn't work out in the near future it will work out. I don't plan on going anywhere and neither does She. I just know I love our talks and I think She enjoys them too.
I did get to IM with Her briefly and She's happy, in a good mood though this green stuff (which apparently ISN'T an apple martini) She's drinking in prep for Her vision fast (She refuses to let me lead Her into the desert - go figure) isn't too yummy. She even gave me some homework which I'm very much looking forward to completing. Princess homework for billybear is somewhat rare but always good :-)
So as I stare balefully across the blogosphere at my brother pet I know that soon I will have to make a move. Princess has told me to be patient and so I shall, I've learned to listen to Her, She really does care for Her pets. I'm certain both of us will be very happy.
Tonight? Tomorrow night? Who knows but I do know this:
Talk to you soon Princess Grace - soft smile
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, billy... Sorry to hear your call plans got a bit derailed. You know I sympathize on that one. The great thing about karma is that it has a way of balancing out in the long run. I'm sure you'll get your call soon.
ReplyDeleteI know I harsh on you about your treatment of mittens, but the truth is kitten-napping hurts. Looks like your Princess is helping out now, though. That's great! Make sure you have a member of law enforcement present when you detransmogrify that hybrid. Not_ace will rob you blind if not kept in check.
*Princess is sending me off again but hasn't told me where yet ("It's a surprise billybear - giggle").*
ReplyDeletemaybe an expedition to Antarctica is in order this time.... you haven't risked frostbite yet!
little bitchass