Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bangkok

Yeah, well I'm never talking about that vacation, ever. uh-huh.

I'm back - sorta, whatever, never mind.

Time to check out the blogs.
Princess has been Her depraved Bitch of a Self I see ... Hmmmm jem's got a new header ... shiny (billy glances at his header and sighs, rolls eyes). Lucky's life continues to spiral out of control and um YEAH lucky post about that first call would ya? Ace is his usual sphinx-like self, where are those posts? Sooo mysterious. MsTara seems to have become sort of DJ. Hope everyone's been well and having fun.

As always Princess ... soft smile, missed Ya bad! Looks like You're well. Cool beans :-)

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back, billy!

    I dont think you should change your header. There was this trademark lawyer guy from a toy company who wanted to talk to you about it. I told him to hit the road, Billy's not scared of no fancypants shyster, no matter how many lawsuits he brings.

    How was your vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, you fuzzy little blue pervert! We've all missed your scurrying... errr.. waddling around the last few weeks. I've been trying to fill in for ya, but I just can't seem to get the waddle down unless I'm wearing Princess' new toy.

    Princess has been working her ass off, probably to get her mind off of missing you so much. It's a good thing you're back, maybe that will also get her mind off of all these crazy new ideas she's been having, like lockboxes and diapers and who knows what else.

    The blogs have been eagerly awaiting your return, although some of the bloggers seem to have gone on vacation at the same time you did. Yes, I do have a new header on mine, and it's shiny as hell! Ace is gonna get a reputation for giving good headers if this keeps up.

    Lucky has been giving Princess lots of good ideas on how to torture you, and I've even chipped in a little on that myself!

    Miss Tara is indeed a DJ now, although the correct term is CJ. Once she notices that the hair is growing back on your ass, and the red color is fading, she will be sure to do a badass refresh on you.

    Now.... what about that vacation?

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, well welcum kinda back. lol Since Im not sure if your REALLY back yet. We were just talking about you in the chat the other night...how its been so quiet around here. Oh yeah, jemmie said, dont you mean sane? lmaooo Get the forks out...its time. ::giggles::

    Just know, I have missed you honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back.

    Did you see any chess matches?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you see any chess matches?

    Just ask me about the mother fucking Reti opening. I've spent years studying Nimzovich and that hyper-modern bullshit and although I completely buy into 'My System' as the work of genius it is I seem to lack the mental capacity to grasp all the nuances.

    When Ming-Ming opened with the Reti I was hardly concerned and hit her with the Albin Counter Gambit (duh). However events quickly went down hill after that and I was sold into ...

    I'm not talking about this vacation god dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I'm not talking about this vacation god dammit!"

    Sounds like our date is on this Friday, you need a little couch time after this trip huh? LMAO

    Poor wittle blue fuzzy wuzzy bear. ::giggles::

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like our date is on this Friday

    Oh I am so ready for our date!!! Can't wait ::looks at clock:: but gotta.

    you need a little couch time after this trip huh?

    Oh yeah and A LOT of Princess time :-)

    Wanna play doctor with me? LOL

    ReplyDelete