Saturday, December 02, 2006

Assignments

I was going to originally put two things in this post that MsGrace asked me to relate but this post (which is fun) ran too long so I'm going to put up the other thing in a separate post in a day or two.

MsGrace asked me to relay a RealWorld experience I had because She liked the way I handled it. To do that I have to give a little back ground. Here goes ...


I think MsGrace and I have stumbled across really fun way for billy to get homework assignments! What Keith Richards calls a "Happy Accident." If I "loose" in the fantasy we're rolling and I don't have to loose, but if I do there are consequences.


We were deep into the fantasy that I had sent Her last time when MsGrace whispers in Her pet's ear, "Now if you loose you have to go to a department store like Sears or Penny's and purchase two pair of panties in your size from the Junior Miss section. Only the panties and nothing more." I'm totally into the fantasy and going "Yes MsGrace" when it hits me what She's saying and I break out of the fantasy all together.


"Really?!"


"Yessss, really!!!"


I drop right back into the fantasy (this is easy for me, is it easy for you? just curious) but now the stakes are higher in our "game." If I "loose" (and that's as accurate a term as I can muster but it's more complicated than that, fuck it, get your own game I don't have to 'splain mine BIG SMILE) there are RealWorld consequences! It dialed up the fantasy's intensity way, way high. I'm playing harder than I was because I'm not real sure I want to do what was asked. I haven't experienced that before.


How cool is that? How awesome is She?


Now I didn't think Her assignment through at the time but with 20-20 hindsight it's apparent that MsGrace is remarkably devious in making sure that billy gets the full experience, gets what he paid for! First of all Penny's or Sears is not Victoria Secrets, they sell the more day to day stuff. This subtly removes the "I'm shopping for my wife/girl friend" saw. Putting poor unknowing billy in the junior miss section of the store greatly increases his chances on encountering a younger "hipper" clerk than in the "mom" section or whatever they call it.
And she knows that I don't have a clue as to what my size is but I'll have to figure that out. Finally purchasing only the panties pretty much calls attention to that little fact doesn't it?

Now I don't know what these panties are for, I mean She hadn't said explicitly what to do with them, just get them. Now I'm not a total idiot I have an idea but then again I'm rapidly learning that when you play games with MsGrace you could be really off on your assumptions. That She just might have something far more pervy-er in mind than you could possibly guess. She's always surprising me with Her insight into me. She really understands what I want and need in my fantasies with Her, heck in my fantasies in general.


Anyway I "lost." I'm game, I "hop-hop-hop" over to J. C. Penny.


Now I took a late lunch lunch from work and end up over there around 1:30PM on a Tuesday or Wednesday because I really didn't want a crowd watching billy deal with his assignment. So after finally finding the Junior Miss section and doing a few preliminary fly byes getting the lay of the land I swoop into the panty section. Such variety and colors and prints and styles and materials! What's a poor billy to do? I hunker down and start to study the options. It takes awhile, about a half an hour of wondering around and deciding and I pick my two pair (by "Flirt" and that's all the detail you get, MsGrace knows all about the particulars) and head to the counter. This is where the fun starts.


The counter is staffed by this bored college aged girl anywhere from 19 to 21 in age I'd guess. I dimly recall the age and I think it applies to both sexes but you've got this kinda superiority attitude going on. That you're oh-so experienced, seen it all kind of thing. Her name is "Jessica" (I'm a name tag reader) and she's been watching me meander about the panty section for awhile. Too bored to come over and help mind you but keeping an eye on pervy billy.


She picks up one of the pair of panties, kind of presenting them to me, makes eye contact and says, "Can I ask you a question?" Now when I told MsGrace that she sounded kind of shocked, "They're not suppose to do that!" I guess there's some sort of don't ask don't tell thing going on in ladies lingerie.


Now I immediately know what's going on with that question! My new found friend and holder of my deepest secrets wants a little story she can giggle about with her girlfriends later. She wants to hear what lame excuse billy will come up with, how embarrassed she can get billy. My Panty Princess Jessica is oh-so looking forward to my reply so she can suppress her giggles in front of me and tell her pals!


I'm not pissed off. I'm fucking amused at this child. She wants to play? Okey-Dokey.


I don't break eye contact and reply, "I assume you want to ask me something about those panties you're holding in your hand Jessica. Tell you what, you answer one question from me and I'll tell you all you want to know. OK?"


She pinks up so pretty! She also thinks she still holds the upper hand here that she can salvage the situation. I just love that! My Pretty Pink Panty Princess Pal Jessica, holder of my deepest secrets and dark desires, actually thinks I give a shit what she thinks about me. That for some reason her opinion of me would actually matter to me. She is sooooo cute!


She nods yes.


"What color of panties are you wearing Jessica?"


She pauses. I don't think she's trying to make something up (don't really care though) but she actually has to think about what pair she threw on this morning. I'm kinda falling in like with oh-so-innocent oopps I'm over my head Panty Princess Jessica.

"Pink"


"OK your turn whatcha wanna know?"


She's going from pink to red now realizing that she might not get a story out of this after all. That the only one currently giggling is billy. She starts ringing me out.


"Are these panties for you?"


"Why yes they are Jessica. I have a Mistress and She instructed me to purchase these panties in my size. I plan on seeing her this Friday. I'm guessing she's going to make me wear them but to be really honest with you Jessica, I have no idea what she intends for me to do with them. Anything else?"


Poor Panty Princess Pal Jessica has just had her horizons expanded in a manner she didn't intend. Yes Jessica there are pervs with Mistresses out there who actually enjoy being pervs along with the women who actually enjoy perverting them! She's completely broken eye contact, staring down at the counter top about as red as I imagine she can get. She hands me my bag and I go.

One of the things I want my gentle readers to notice is how frequently I used her name in our conversation. It's quite a weapon. She has no idea what my name is, billy is paying in cash. I'm about as much of a cypher as I can be to her.


MsGrace that was an incredible experience for billy! I doubt You intended it quite to go that way ::goofy Starbuck grin:: but I think You knew billy could handle it.


Wuvs you soooo much MsGrace! Having sooooo much fun playing with You!


Your billy


PS: I picked up another assignment last night from MsGrace. If She decides that I should relate that RealWorld experience then I will, otherwise billy's lips are sealed :-)

13 comments:

  1. Oh, the joys of pervy shopping. I know of this thing you speak about. There is an interesting dichotomy in the situation, isn't there?

    What a great report, and I can't believe how brazen you were... Or the clerk for that matter... What an electric situation.

    Keep up the great blog, Billy. You know I am a fan even when I have to figure out which of your personalities wrote the post!

    -the Ace-inator

    ReplyDelete
  2. billy... great post and great handling of the poor unfortunate salesgirl! I only wish it had been me waiting on you!

    (hipchecks jessica out of the way, stuffs one pair of panties in billy's mouth, puts the other pair over his head so he's looking out through the legholes, and gives him a playful kick in the butt that propels him out the door)

    little baltar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a hot little story there. I am afraid that I could not have done so well confronting my embarrasment.

    -lbb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there lbb,

    As long as you didn't have little baltar waiting on you I'm sure you would have done just fine.

    In all honesty she caught me on a pretty good day, it could have gone the other way. In this case I was not in the mood to take a lot of crap from someone who wanted a free cheap thrill from me.

    For some reason that sort of attitude irritates me more and more. Eh, whatever the blog posting speaks for itself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there ace!

    I wonder if this cryptic comment relates to a recent blog entry of your?

    All my personalities are me, I just tap into them a little more or less depending on my mood.

    There was a lot of Starbuck in my playing with my neww found friend for life Jessica. I just didn't give a shit.

    Sometimes that's good, other times very, very bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear what she made you do with the panties.

    -lbb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lbb,

    You might want to peruse this blog a little more. You might be waiting for a very long time :-)

    I am intensely private about my calls with MsGrace.

    I am extremely vocal about how I feel about Her. About how happy She's made me.

    There it is in a nutshell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Billy,

    I have read the whole blog. It is very good!

    -lbb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lbb,

    It's now obvious to me that you want to become a pet, such as myself. MsGrace's ways are hard and cruel. If you really want to achieve pethood you must first complete The Way of the Billy it is your only path.

    You are wise beyond your years to seek my guidance. You may call me "pa pa," jem does.

    I'm very glad to be seeing you lbb, the rest will remain unsaid for now.

    ::soft smile::

    your friend,
    billy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Master Billy,

    I do long to be one of Princess' pets. Thank you for your guidance. I will begin the Way of Billy presently.

    -lbb

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just don't know where I'd be without Pa Pa's expert help. Actually, I'd prolly be doing cummies by now.....

    lbb, if you want to know what he's going to do with the panties, I will interrogate Princess and pass the secret info on to you...

    little baltar

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I do long to be one of Princess' pets. Thank you for your guidance. I will begin the Way of Billy presently."

    ::billy glares at lbb before whacking him with a rolled up magazine"

    Read ALL of the post my Princess Pet wannabe! The Way of the Billy is not the way to go!

    You have failed your first test!

    However if you were to call MsAlly and put a few thousand bucks into billy's account I promise to fill the Princess's ear with how deserving you are to be Her pet. Not a penny will be wasted!

    Please keep in touch when you can, however you can, you must know how delighted I am to be having this conversation.

    Your friend,
    billy

    ReplyDelete
  13. ouch!!!!!!!!!!!

    Can you use a smaller magazine next time?

    -lbb

    ReplyDelete