Saturday, April 21, 2007

What a Fun Call!

OMG it's the morning after my call with Princess and my tummy and cheeks are sore from all the laughing! It took us awhile to settle down, it was sooo much fun but then I let something slip and immediately heard a delighted giggle followed by the Princess Pounce!

"billy did you just tell me that certain RealWorld events will allow us time for more serious play?"

"Yes, Princess I should have a few consecutive nights free in mid May."

wicked giggle, "Well we'll simply have to do some shopping!"

"Shopping?"

"Oh yesss ..."

billybear, "nervous giggle, wrings paws"

"Well I'm thinking you simply must have this and that!"

"billybear will never wear this and that! That's completely idiotic!"

"billieeee ... are you touching yourself?"

"No"

"I want you to billy," Her voice going kind of pouty, "you do want to don't you, for Me?"

"Yes MsGrace ... for You"

"Good billy ..."

Knowing that I'm growing weaker by second, softly teasing me, giggling and laughing like hell, Princess Grace continues Her assault on Her billybear's libido.

Giggling and having fun She says, "Now we're going to need some new 'toys' too, but I'll think on it and email my list"

My mind is racing, I'm all worked up and pretty gosh darned turned on by this point. She continues to tell me about the things I'm going to have to do and dropping one bombshell after another all the while plaaaying with me.

"billieeee ... do you have a webcam? wicked giggling"

billybear sighs, "You know I do ..."

"awwww ... yes I do ... keep that handy! And billy?"

Mentally I'm going oh fuck, the webcam? I am camera shy and all sorts of horrible scenarios are playing out in my head. Billybear playing hopscotch, billybear jumping rope, billybear situps, the billybear interpretive dance of Flight of the Bumble Bee in costume ... it goes on and on and I'm a member of the legume family next to Her when it comes to the naughty stuff. I have no idea what it will entail but I think me jacking off for her would be only a small part of it if that at all. Sweat is glistening on my forehead when Her, 'And billy' hits.

Uh oh.

"Yes Princess?"

"You do have an Easter basket don't you?"

Huge pause on my end followed by a resigned, "Yes Princess, why?"

"For the Easter Egg hunt silly billy!" Gales of laughter "I am going to work you like never before honey bunny! You're going to hop hop hop for me, aren't you billy?"

Soft smile, oh yes Princess I'll hop hop hop for You! Just tell me how high, high enough to jiggle for a giggle? :-)

Then she worked me some more coaxing and teasing from me what I wanted to do during this upcoming free time of ours. I told her everything I could. Finally she says, "You know what I want to hear billy ..."

"Awwww MsGrace You already know!"

"Billy ..."

"I'll do Anything MsGrace, for You, Anything at all"

She giggles and says, "I know."

So there you have it, part of what was an incredibly fun call. Santa Princess is making a list and checking it twice before sending it off to me for purchasing. I'm guessing Her brain is mulling over various trials and tribulations that billyGladiator must accomplish before being permitted release all to be verified on that damned webcam.

There is only one caviat to this, She might be on vacation during that time frame. If so, well nuts, bad luck. If she's available, oh my. I'm pretty sure She's gonna have fun, I know for a FACT I am!

Thank you for a wonderful call Princess Grace!!!

5 comments:

  1. "interpretive dance of Flight of the Bumble Bee in costume"

    OHHHH! Thats a good idea billybear! I never would have thought of that one!!! Ohhh I wanna see you circling, dancing, and I wanna see that stinger of yours. LMAO

    Oh what a fun call was right. I don't think I have laughed that hard in...forever. ::giggles:: Yesss billy, you even got to hear Me snort. FINE! I admit it, sometimes....I snort. ::giggles:: But at least its a cute Princess snort. Righttttt billy???? lmao

    Then...finding out about the time we will have to play cumming up soon...oh yummy! The tone of the call changed a lot there..huh? ::giggles::

    Thank you for the wonderful night billybear! It was a blast. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. But at least its a cute Princess snort.

    In all honesty, it really is!

    don't think I have laughed that hard in...forever.

    Me either (calm blue sea, calm blue sea) - lol

    Thank you for the wonderful night billybear!

    Thank You! It takes two to tango, and we sure did dance didn't we? :-)

    Well best start practicing - BUZZ BUZZ

    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *OMG it's the morning after my call with Princess and my tummy and cheeks are sore*

    What cheeks are those and why are they sore again?

    *"billybear will never wear this and that!"

    Ooooooooo...... wanna bet?

    *Giggling and having fun She says, "Now we're going to need some new 'toys' too, but I'll think on it and email my list"*

    (bitchass quietly backs away and tries to blend into the wallpaper)

    *Soft smile, oh yes Princess I'll hop hop hop for You! Just tell me how high, high enough to jiggle for a giggle? :-)*

    Awwwwwww..... Hey Princess! This is gonna be so cute! Are you gonna post a video?

    *She might be on vacation during that time frame.*

    Awwwww... I hope not... this is too good to pass up!

    Oh my... great call there Princess and billybear! You two have some seriously good times, good times together!

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Yesss billy, you even got to hear Me snort. FINE! I admit it, sometimes....I snort. ::giggles:: But at least its a cute Princess snort.*

    I'm crushed... you never snort for me..... (harumph)

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh billybear, you know you need to be careful when Princess starts making toy lists.

    i have lots of toys now, but what i like to play with most? nope, not anymore.

    Does sound like a fun call but then it's Princess Grace so how could it not be.

    ReplyDelete